Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Confused as to how so many people are getting these early

Hook-ups.
I've had mine 2 weeks already.
As I mentioned previously, they were worn last weekend at the DXC/Little Tokyo Swat Meet.
fly_swat_walt.gif

"swat" meet

Last edited:
And most sb's don't have hard release dates so skate shops usually just sell them when they arrive

Seriously contemplating doing an ATC service for this.

Which one has the best track record?

Let's please keep this to a mature discussion.

Seriously contemplating doing an ATC service for this.

Which one has the best track record?

Let's please keep this to a mature discussion.
sneakerheadfrat seems pretty reliable, he's opening up spots later today

Still prefer to get them on RD. Respect to nike and feel the feeling of winning the game after 8:00 lol just sayin. #teammanual #teamretail

Last edited:
My local is doing a raffle.  Must buy the set for $400.  Not crazy about the $50 markup per pair but it's not outrageous.  I like the fact they are making folks buy the set.  

People wondering how so many pairs are out early...it is very simple.

Small boutique shops are not policed as hard as the big chain retailers. They are willing to help out their "regulars" over a big chain store.

A lot of these small shops will help you out if you actually shop there aka for clothes and other stuff not just show up for raffles and hot releases.

Trust me, they know who you are.

so whats the consensus, more ppl goin after the white pair that turn black or black that turn white?

Pre orders and ATC's were sold out faster in the white colorway. Looks like it's the most popular all around.

Happy birthday @sdiori, enjoy your day bro!

It was only one person asking why there were so many of these in people's hands already. Haha I think most all of us know why with skate shops involved.

Sivasdescalzo is selling these online. Super limited run of course. Will have a good mark up for sure and shipping is a mofo, price and time, so make sure you know all that before placing your order (if you somehow manage that :lol: ). This is a hyped release and uninformed, spoiled buyers canceling orders and issuing chargebacks is 95% the reason why we have so few options now compared to just 3 years ago.

People wondering how so many pairs are out early...it is very simple.

Small boutique shops are not policed as hard as the big chain retailers. They are willing to help out their "regulars" over a big chain store.

A lot of these small shops will help you out if you actually shop there aka for clothes and other stuff not just show up for raffles and hot releases.

Trust me, they know who you are.

Exactly.
If you are loyal to a Skateshop, then they will be loyal to the regulars.
Those that shop on a regular basis and not just show their faces when a "hot" Sneak or something else(Boards, T-shirts, etc...) are released.
Make Friends or at least acquaintances with the Staff...they will remember you and remind you, without having to remind them, of what is going to be released.
They want/need your business to survive and will help you out when they can, as long as you don't abuse the help/assistance/hook-up.

Last edited:
I would like to see more people try and do a design like the SOLs instead of just removing it completely off.

Back
Top Bottom