Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

What's up with these euro sites? A lot of them only dropped the black pair. I only saw the white pair on the Spain site.

If anyone got any info on the euro drop for the whites pm me please

so is anywhere in the DMV area doing FCFS Besides Major? Nike DC is not getting them...I know there was a store in Fair Lakes...is it still out there?

Good looks fam. Any thoughts on rsvpsniper
yeah he got in for me on the Shooting Star Pack (first time) but I have heard good things on him

RSVPsniper is memphis' service, he messes up at times 
laugh.gif

This is what spawned my question of why so many people have pairs already. I'm familiar with the skate shops taking care of their regular customers which is awesome, but it seems like a lot of these pairs came in the mail which doesn't jive with the local hookup.
...does it help that the person I ordered them from got them from a friend who owns a skateshop?

fit just like regular 1s to me a lil more padding but barely enough to make a sizing diff.
but there's a diff b/w regular retro 1's and OG 1's?  i know the retro 1's are tight and need to size up a half or whole.  OG 1's like the latest carmines fit more  tts?

If I get a pair, I'll post picture comparisons of the AJSB and the OG 85s'. I've heard that these were pretty close to the OG's with its shape.

I just realized these dont sell in FTL.

What stores will carry them? all those skate shops?

any suggestions for so cal area?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom