Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

For those of you (like me) who don't skate. Maybe you can use one of these if you want the scuffy look.

laugh.gif

man Im on hold right now with my Internet provider because I want to upgrade my modem so I can get as fast as possible for the ndc release lol..

man Im on hold right now with my Internet provider because I want to upgrade my modem so I can get as fast as possible for the ndc release lol..
laugh.gif

we tried to upgrade ours but they wanted $100 and a 2yr contract extension 

laugh.gif

Man, my internet is buns. Landlord gets the basic of the basic. Can barely stream netflix.
 Might go to starbucks across the street. Anyone try that out before? How fast is their internet usually? I'm assuming this one is AT&T, before they switched over to google

Man, my internet is buns. Landlord gets the basic of the basic. Can barely stream netflix.
 Might go to starbucks across the street. Anyone try that out before? How fast is their internet usually? I'm assuming this one is AT&T, before they switched over to google
go to the public library 
laugh.gif

seriously though.

:lol:

Wtf?! Hahaha Ouch man! I'm paying 55 a month for 50 mb on a 1 yr contract with no cancellation fees. only getting 25 mb with a crap modem so hopefully this helps out

Messaged the guy I did my preorder thru to confirm that i'm still good for my pairs. He says i'm guaranteed but i'm still leery about the whole deal. I think it's cuz he signs his emails "cheers" at the end :stoneface:

sometimes i go into my office...  it can be a win-win, grab your kicks and maybe someone will see you online or at the office and think you are putting in that extra work..
laugh.gif
they shut the AC off in my office or else I would

Better than starbucks?  my library wont open till like 10 am lol that will be too late haha 
same here lol starbucks it is. gonna probably stop by tonight and run a few speed tests and compare to my home internet

Back
Top Bottom