Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

If I get a pair, I'll post picture comparisons of the AJSB and the OG 85s'. I've heard that these were pretty close to the OG's with its shape.

By the pics you can see these the mold isn't even close bruh. They lied to you

^^^^No store name in that post... but Black Sheep info was already posted in a screenshot (just FYI, no harm in repeating posts at this point).

CONCEPTS has em for the people who keep asking about MASS:
Concepts is FCFS only one pair per person.  People cant cop the pack :frown:

#NDCORBUST
smokin.gif

what else would you buy shoes for?

LOL, you know what I mean.
People are buying the shoes just to "beat" them up to showing the bred & royal instead of just naturally wearing them.

NT, full of smart ***** lol.
haha its all good mane I knew what you meant, it was early, bored at work, you know how it is!

Just locked down 2 pairs of the blacks, beyond stoked to have these, Ima go buy a skateboard just to beat these up

I'm happy you guys all got pairs already, maybe that will keep you guys from trying this Saturday? LOL.

Wishful thinking?

Shipment is on par picking up my 3 pair in two days.... Its about to get real Morton in here come sat. Have those tissues ready. Congrats to got those wayyy early. I see you!

Do you think I can get the white pair for 320 shipped after release incase more than likely I strike out online?

what kind of attitude is this 
i swear some of you guys get off on people being salty :smh:

I told the la locations on who's getting them and etc.like its been said do your homework. I think thats going to be my new signature.... Hmm

Honestly, these shoes are a joke

Nike built pillars of salt with the breds and royals in 2013

This release is a slap in the face, both to the people who missed out and the people who were excited about the 5 year in the making air jordan 1 sb

I haven't gotten in on the hype, because I knew what it was from the start. Now i'm seeing it everywhere. 

They're cool, but they're just not worth the week-long parade of researching and eventually coming up short that comes with every hyped up release.

Honestly, these shoes are a joke

Nike built pillars of salt with the breds and royals in 2013

This release is a slap in the face, both to the people who missed out and the people who were excited about the 5 year in the making air jordan 1 sb

I haven't gotten in on the hype, because I knew what it was from the start. Now i'm seeing it everywhere. 
They're cool, but they're just not worth the week-long parade of researching and eventually coming up short that comes with every hyped up release.
They're one of my favorite aj1's period. (though they are crossed with sb) but the shoe is a little more like a aj1 than an sb.

Last edited:
Are these the Jordan SBs that they've been sitting on for 5 years?

It's not the Jordan SB1s that dropped before?

Funny enough, I copped the Breds, Royals, & AJSB1s at retail but for some reason I still want these....

Back
Top Bottom