Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

lol my local is doing a raffle for both but for 400. kinda steep for buying it at retail.

The more the release day comes, the more I'm kind of "eh" over it.

I'll try NDC, but I really should be saving my money. Told myself I wasn't buying anymore sneakers until August at least. :frown:

Last edited:
"pairz" ...should have just written "pears"
nC1Gyrg.gif

thoses will be super limited? or general realese kinda stuff?

if they rare can maybe help somebody to cop at my local shop,they asking a lil vig (i paid 183 USD before tax for carmines fwiw)

These are not that limited. Lots of shops have them. Just seems limited to the people used to copping at jordan retailer big box stores.

Everybody stay calm. And to those camping today i really hope you aren't doing it for the resell. You are going to make like 5 dollars an hour.

These are not that limited. Lots of shops have them. Just seems limited to the people used to copping at jordan retailer big box stores.

Everybody stay calm. And to those camping today i really hope you aren't doing it for the resell. You are going to make like 5 dollars an hour.

Not even maybe $2 an hour

thoses will be super limited? or general realese kinda stuff?

if they rare can maybe help somebody to cop at my local shop,they asking a lil vig (i paid 183 USD before tax for carmines fwiw)

A size 9 for me if you can get them :smokin

Does one need to be worried about buying replicas of these shoes when dealing with resellers?  Unsure due to the paint and etc. that there are even reps.

cant believe people have been camping since last night at my local spot..... dont people have jobs?

Thinking if I should place a preorder. Never did one but I'm thinking that this is going to be a madhouse to try and cop.

Back
Top Bottom