Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Can someone elaborate that people wont get high resell value for this? If not, someone oop me a 9.5 in either color, ill pay above retail but not what im seeing on ebay. I stay in the Bay Area and I see people camping out for these.
Where in the bay are you seeing campers? I'm in east bay, so I am guessing local competition is going I dry up stock. Yeah, ebay prices are way off...

entered a raffle at my local yesterday for both pairs. But the dude working said they had been swamped with signups..... ugh.

luckily, I usually don't run in to too many issues with other people gunning for my size. I'll know by Friday night.

I've just bought my consolation prize (SB x Jordan 1 Craig Stecyk) on ebay in anticipation of striking out on Sat. Either way, I guess I'm happy. 
roll.gif

why are the majority of online retailers that are selling these from the UK and not the states?

I got the special wooden box off eBay last night, the one with the piece of court from MJ. Helps a bit

Can someone elaborate that people wont get high resell value for this? If not, someone oop me a 9.5 in either color, ill pay above retail but not what im seeing on ebay. I stay in the Bay Area and I see people camping out for these.

Its looking like 350+ after the drop. You'l probably find some deals in the 300 range but I don't think it'll be the norm.

i really don't think these will be that difficulty to obtain

people are just being paranoid and jumping on high resell so soon

i really don't think these will be that difficulty to obtain

people are just being paranoid and jumping on high resell so soon
people who dont have access to skateshops or have time to camp out for a day or 2 are relying on NDC which wont have enough to go around. most people are coming to terms with paying resell on these

people who dont have access to skateshops or have time to camp out for a day or 2 are relying on NDC which wont have enough to go around. most people are coming to terms with paying resell on these
that is my very position, but i'm still feeling pretty confident

whether i feel that way come saturday... who knows 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom