Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

So is eastbay or ccs getting this shoe or as someone said their mixed up with the other 1's releasing this weekend ?

If so it's worth trying

Last edited:
If I can't get these for retail or slightly over then I'm skipping these.  I'd rather break my neck over a second pair of Bred 1 or Royals 1's than pay ridiculous prices for this.  
mean.gif

Haha called up my local near my old house in PA and they said "yeah we did a raffle on Monday since we only got 10 pairs and all are accounted for". That was some of the biggest bs ever. Homie told me he tried to call me Sunday to give me the heads up, but I had no missed calls. I'm kinda glad I'm slowly phasing out of the "game" at this point. Too many hoops to jump through.

If I can't get these for retail or slightly over then I'm skipping these.  I'd rather break my neck over a second pair of Bred 1 or Royals 1's than pay ridiculous prices for this.  :smh:

I was thinking about something earlier today

5-10 years from now these will be a sought after gem while the Royals and Breds are classics knowing JB they will be retro'd again within the next 10 years where as this collab colorway most likely will be one and done

we have yet to see a Nike SB retro and not many Retro + colorways get retro'd from JB

Last edited:
These are 1 of 3

but yes, they are the first Nike SB x Jordan, they're limited, they're full of gimmicks.

They'll resell for obscene prices and then fall to $250-300 and be completely forgotten about within a year.

I'm gonna try my luck on NDC

5-10 years from now these will be a sought after gem while the Royals and Breds are classics knowing JB they will be retro'd again within the next 10 years where as this collab colorway most likely will be one and done

we have yet to see a Nike SB retro and not many Retro + colorways get retro'd from JB

True dat!

no one is gonna care about this shoe in a year, they can release the bred 1 every five years and all other retros of it become more valuable and it's current version will still be $350-400.

no one is gonna care about this shoe in a year, they can release the bred 1 every five years and all other retros of it become more valuable and it's current version will still be $350-400.

These are coming in a bred and royal cw with a little more to it in June

Damn I was looking on NDCs twitter. ****** are BUGGIN about the AJKO joints. ore than ththese and the Floral KDs. But I know Nike isn't the only one getting the SB 1s. And why these skate shops be jackin up these prices like that?????????

Back
Top Bottom