Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I called my locals in ac and they didn't know what I was talking about. Sometimes they be shady though guess up to cherry hill it is

The little dots ruin these for me. Gonna try to grab a pair for wifey. Gs sizes have been as hard to grab as mens lately tho.

Don't know if the rep i know is lying, but based on what he said, its significantly less than 4,000.
Which makes sense based on how many pairs were allocated to shops and how those shops are releasing them.
Not trying to hype. Gonna be difficult in general.
Just hard to believe, because Eastbay is carrying these so I believe these are not that limited. Most places I know and confirmed that carries the Lab series Jordan's are getting these. Theses numbers are close to yeezy status which were hard to comeby. The numbers You're talking about would be considered a Hyperstrike release status with that many pairs. Just saying brotha.

Last edited:
Just hard to believe, because Eastbay is carrying these so I believe these are not that limited. Most places I know and confirmed that carries the Lab series Jordan's are getting these. Theses numbers are close to yeezy status which were hard to comeby. The numbers You're talking about would be considered a Hyperstrike release status with that many pairs. Just saying brotha.
Eastbay isn't carrying these, there was confusion with the Chicago's release this weekend and these

Eastbay isn't carrying these, there was confusion with the Chicago's release this weekend and these
I see. We'll see what places are carrying them. Just saying, shouldn't be that crazy. Hope everyone in here gets their pair.

Eastbay is definitely not carrying these.  Nope. 

is NDC the only one getting these online? no skate warehouse or spot or concepts or anything like that?

Last edited:
i asked if they'd be above 150

dude laughed an said "Yeah, above 150, man" |I

y'all can keep this 1 i'll just go for the rivalry pack

Don't know if the rep i know is lying, but based on what he said, its significantly less than 4,000.
Which makes sense based on how many pairs were allocated to shops and how those shops are releasing them.
Not trying to hype. Gonna be difficult in general.
No worries.

From what I know, only skateshops will be carrying them, could be wrong tho.

Local shops already confirmed them and saying things close to  a FSR/less than FSR.

Its always a little more difficult being in the Bay Area tho.

Last edited:
Yo ron,

which one you hitting up?

Not sure yet bro. Trying to do my legwork so I can figure out a short list of places getting around us. As soon as I make the list, I'll pm you. I'll actually give ya my # a while seeing as how we're probably gonna be at some of the same places. Georgetown is the only one as of yet, but it's rsvp.

Back
Top Bottom