Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Pretty horrible the huge amount of people picking these up early/locking down pairs on the friend hookup.

Im out here catching a bus out of town just to enter raffles tomorrow lmao

:lol: you know it. I cringe every time I see a guy doing the sign up sheet cuz I know I basically lost.

Pretty horrible the huge amount of people picking these up early/locking down pairs on the friend hookup.

Im out here catching a bus out of town just to enter raffles tomorrow lmao
...good luck in your adventure! i have a family and made sure I planned ahead for this launch so i could afford to purchase them early (just in case I strike out on NDC) and at $300 each, that's looking like a pretty good deal right about now.

I don't have time for campouts, and nobody around here was having any raffles. I requested today off a few months ago just in case I decided to campout, but I lucked out and got sick ( whole family too - one amazing benefit of childcare ).

I guess what I'm getting at, and mind you it's 430 am, is that (be it due to our age, income, location, or even luck, etc.) we all play the game differently.
1) if someone can pay resell prices - good for them.. congrats!
2) if someone has the time/ability to campout - good for them.. congrats!
3) if someone has built a good rapport with their local store, and the store wants to show them thanks - good for them.. congrats!
4)
Chappelles-Show-Making-the-Band-Dylan01.gif

Speaking of which, that consolation e-mail was real nice of them to do. Good guys. :smokin
I remember how rude staff used to be at their old location.

I didn't even bother going because it was a hike from me and I imagined the parking would be rough. We'll see if Uprise or Prosper have any good news.

Always a fan of good customer service...I'll have to check them out.

Yeah they gave a 30% coupon to all people who didn't win. They're saying they only got 10 of each color.

No doubt some people there already imma check it out after work today. If it's ridiculous I ain't staying lol
Worried about making the move up there around 2. Cncpts gets crazy during the mornings people tryin to jump the line and ****. I don't know if its worth the trouble. 
eyes.gif

welp last second family affair came up so i will not be able to camp. ended up paying $300. :rolleyes
pairs secured at least. Figured it aint that bad when some skate shops here in So. Cal are charging $200 - $250.

welp last second family affair came up so i will not be able to camp. ended up paying $300.
eyes.gif

pairs secured at least. Figured it aint that bad when some skate shops here in So. Cal are charging $200 - $250.
Both pairs or just a pair??? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom