Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Daaaaamn I missed that link by a few mins! My boss was around so I had to actually work.

I need these so badly. Hoping the skateshop next to my work comes through with this raffle

All of you size 13 guys need to back off 
laugh.gif

Did the first release have a 12.5 these are closer to Jordan sizing and built on a Jordan mold so I assume they will have that for these
how do the 1st release fit for you? IMO they fit a little small? Im a 12.5 in breds and a 13 in royals and i find that the 12.5 in breds is most ideal

I was able to order the white pair. I kept searching and it came up after 10 minutes of the black ones selling out.

yeah I just caught a pair of the white ones in sz.9, total was about 150 shipped. cant complain :smokin

weird, mine was 150, or something like that. it just had me log in to paypal, click place order and that was a wrap. no page entering all your info like address etc. in for me. lets hope it don't get cancelled though :lol:

weird, mine was 150, or something like that. it just had me log in to paypal, click place order and that was a wrap. no page entering all your info like address etc. in for me. lets hope it don't get cancelled though
laugh.gif
My total was 129 Euros...

Back
Top Bottom