Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Damnn son... I didn't know there were that many 13s on here.
there are a lot of 13s. I think its partly due to the width of nike sneakers because I know if they made them wide I would probably be able to get an 11-11.5

yeah the white went quick. I put in 11.5, and once it was in my cart said not available anymore. went back to check and only 8 and 9 were available and I checked out with the 9. luckily it just let me log in paypal and not enter all my info or I would've been toast.
that's the pair i'm going for too.. 

that's the pair i'm going for too.. 
I checked out and got the email for the 9 so if you're still trying its probably a wrap. I think they took em off the site. would've liked a 13 but ya'll know how fast those go :lol:

I checked out and got the email for the 9 so if you're still trying its probably a wrap. I think they took em off the site. would've liked a 13 but ya'll know how fast those go
laugh.gif
sees instagram Username 
mean.gif

white pair seems to be more limited. Multiple shops tweeted that the black pair will be available online but the while pair wont.
think it depends on location. store near me doing raffles fb their inventory and they had same amount in both colours. 

Back
Top Bottom