Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

People are freaking about customs fees...I've ben looking at overseas stores too. How much are the customs fees typically? Anyone know?

Right Alp

Remember subtly trying to push those SOMP Dunks in the SB thread for like $700 because the box was signed by Nigel :lol:
once again whatever.........
that happened months ago and the only thing you can think about is that. if I really wanted to get back in that thread I could just ask meth and he'd probably oblige.

Got my pack on lock for 300.
tumblr_llzfek178R1qf9jcfo1_r1_500.gif

I see all of that...I'm not even gonna start on strong jealousy and envy and hate being feminie emotions...because its useless, people will hate on you if youre selling shoe, people will hate on you if you collect and never wear them....people will hate when you wear them...no reason to even reply bruh
I agree, but I let my personality get the best of me. I don't like ignoring ppl but if theyre hard headed sometimes that's the only thing to do.

doesn't really bother me, the people in that thread were disrespectful and I defended myself that's all. if anyone wants to take it any further my inbox is always open.
Like I said, man, I'm not trying to start anything. I don't really care for what you do but I'm not the type to call people out just to start ish in a thread. If I really wanted to go hamm, I'd inbox you but I don't care enough to do that, either.

once again whatever.........
that happened months ago and the only thing you can think about is that. if I really wanted to get back in that thread I could just ask meth and he'd probably oblige.
In b4 the "I AM NT!" ninjahood quote.

someone post the ninja/meth banned gif

People are freaking about customs fees...I've ben looking at overseas stores too. How much are the customs fees typically? Anyone know?

really depends on how the company marks the package

ive gotten a $60 bill from a overseas GMP pack but nothing for an overseas yeezy ii so its def hit or miss

In b4 the "I AM NT!" ninjahood quote.

someone post the ninja/meth banned gif
:lol:
I don't know though, some ppl take niketalk too seriously. I got banned from a thread ages ago and you got guys talking about it like theres some importance to it. I don't even remember anyone getting banned from any thread and if someone brought it up I would probably just laugh it off. even getting permabanned off this site isint a big deal, theres more to life than social media.

Like I said, man, I'm not trying to start anything. I don't really care for what you do but I'm not the type to call people out just to start ish in a thread. If I really wanted to go hamm, I'd inbox you but I don't care enough to do that, either.
for the third time, whatever. I was in here discussing shipping with ppl and then someone brought up reselling and here we are.

Aaaaaaannnnddd we officially have gone crazy in here, should I get a ref and set up a ring and a steel cage

:lol: not trying to start anything yet you post this? come on son stop instigating. you don't got nothing better to do?

Hmmm lets get back to shoes.

It would appear that some pairs have a thicker (darker) top coat. Or maybe it's the lighting.

I for one would like less of the color showing through on my pairs.

The black pairs with the subtle outlines in red need to be jet black imo. Looks so much better than some pairs where it has that orange look to the wings panel and the toe.

really depends on how the company marks the package

ive gotten a $60 bill from a overseas GMP pack but nothing for an overseas yeezy ii so its def hit or miss
$60? Oof that's rough. The site I'm looking at has them up for sale at 7 EST tomorrow...dunno if I should try and get them there and take the hit, or try and hour later and most likely fail on NDC, and just pray I win my raffle....

Decisions decisions.

:lol:
I don't know though, some ppl take niketalk too seriously. I got banned from a thread ages ago and you got guys talking about it like theres some importance to it. I don't even remember anyone getting banned from any thread and if someone brought it up I would probably just laugh it off. even getting permabanned off this site isint a big deal, theres more to life than social media.

Take NT too seriously? :lol:

Your last straw in that thread is when you told someone to come down to a sneaker line up and fight you

I'm done; keep reselling instead of helping which is what the SB threads were always about including this one

Take NT too seriously? :lol:

Your last straw in that thread is when you told someone to come down to a sneaker line up and fight you

I'm done; keep reselling instead of helping which is what the SB threads were always about including this one
once again whatever.

Back
Top Bottom