Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Getting wild in here... :nerd:

Decided to go see if there was already a line forming. Hopped in the car, looked at the clock (came to my senses), and said nawwwww. Way too early. :lol:

Last edited:
Just looked at the pic i posted....

Dem cuffed skinnies on the blue dude tho. Before his time.

Man missed out on the link. Looking to oop a local guy and promised I'd try all the online spots.

Y'all acting like getting pairs for $150ish each PLUS whatever customs hits you with isn't worth it. 
laugh.gif
info on that avy 
nerd.gif
Lol, wish I had a clue.  Random flick I saw on a page dedicated to chicks who squat. 
laugh.gif

Here's some spots for all the kooks living on the thread tonight,  refreshing international online skateshops you've never heard of

slam city

size?

endclothing

SNS

scene preston

consortium

noteshop

Last edited:
What..so you wore your shoes to hoh to get props and you were surprised you got no love??? :lol:
I was mocking that idea.. I didn't expect anything. besides, what IS there to expect when resellers and heads are all camped out at Atlas? :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
maybe I am in the minority but I HATE when people try to talk to me about my shoes

walked into Zumiez to get my girl a pair of Tom's and the dude pointed from like 25 ft and was like "ARE THOSE THEM ARE THOSE THE DIAMOND DUNKS?!?!?" then proceeded to try and sell me all this matching gear until I told him I hate Diamond :lol:

Oh god...tonight will be funny.

But tomorrow is gonna be a mess lmaaaaooooo.

Too bad I'll miss it. But I'm deff gonna need a summary

People asking about my sneaks is cool, only gets annoying when it happens all the time which I know happens to some of you.

Back
Top Bottom