Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Yessir. They gave out tix for all the pairs they got in, last ticket = last pair.
Ah damn. Wish I woulda knew they were gauranteed. Nice job on getting the last pair, did u get stuck with a small/ big size or did u get ur own?

Ah damn. Wish I woulda knew they were gauranteed. Nice job on getting the last pair, did u get stuck with a small/ big size or did u get ur own?
I think it's for a guaranteed pair but it doesn't pertain to your size .

You are guaranteed a pair, but not necessarily your desired size. Its not as hard as you are making it. Doesn't matter either way the tickets are gone.

You are guaranteed a pair, but not necessarily your desired size. Its not as hard as you are making it. Doesn't matter either way the tickets are gone.
Did they say how many pairs they had? They must've had a healthy amount ..

Actually it is as hard as I'm making it cuz people like u know nothing. They r not gauranteed tickets and I can still go pick one up. Y don't u call the store and ask or wen u got the ticket clarify? U guys thinking they r gauranteed need to call the store, thanks for finally answering my question.( which nobody knew the answer to)

Hey buddy slow your roll. I did confirm with the guy, but he was probably high and i took him at his word. What do you want a cookie?

As dude above me said they gave out all the tickets. He said "last one" i was there when he gave it to him.

If you want to get all aggro don't ask anyone for help and do your own homework.

Last edited:
Actually it is as hard as I'm making it cuz people like u know nothing. They r not gauranteed tickets and I can still go pick one up. Y don't u call the store and ask or wen u got the ticket clarify? U guys thinking they r gauranteed need to call the store, thanks for finally answering my question.( which nobody knew the answer to)

What part of guaranteed don't you understand though? It's guaranteed a PAIR, just not the SIZE you intend to buy. Lol. Check their social sites, it's a guaranteed pair ticket. You'd be wasting your time..

What part of guaranteed don't you understand though? It's guaranteed a PAIR, just not the SIZE you intend to buy. Lol. Check their social sites, it's a guaranteed pair ticket. You'd be wasting your time..
Y don't u calm the sore and ask they r NOT gauranteed tickets. They r still giving them out till Thursday, just can't stand information that is false. Just admit u were wrong when u find out otherwise.

Last edited:

Y don't u calm the sore and ask they r NOT gauranteed tickets. They r still giving them out till Thursday, just can't stand information that is false. Just admit u were wrong when u find out otherwise.
yeah dude, they were going to give them out til thursday, but they are all gone. but go ahead, go on down and get you a pair in your size. they'll hold it for you until you can get there.

Ok done arguing. If the shop is giving different info to different people, what the hell do you want us to do about it? We are telling you what they told us IN PERSON.

Post a picture when you get a ticket today thanks.

Last edited:
For those in Florida:

Come into MIA Skate Shop South Beach  or MIA Skate Shop Sunny Isles Beach  between the hours of 12-8pm on Thursday March 13th, 2014 and make an in-store purchase of $50 or more to receive 1 raffle ticket for a chance to purchase the Nike SB  Jordan 1 SB Quickstrike  Black/Black-Silver (653532 001).
SoBe Sizes: 8-14 US Mens | Sunny Isles Sizes: 8-12 US Mens

This is the only way to receive 1 raffle ticket. We will not be giving out free raffle tickets. Limit to 1 raffle ticket per person. You must show us a valid picture ID and leave us your name, phone number, email, size, and ID# (You will be able to purchase your size or the next closest size available. You are not guaranteed your exact shoe size.)

We will draw the tickets on Friday March 14th, 2014 and contact  the winners by phone or email.

The winners will have the opportunity to purchase their shoes on Saturday March 15th, 2014 between the hours of 11am-9pm. If you do not purchase your shoes by 9pm Saturday March 15th we will draw a new raffle ticket and contact  that customer. You must have your ticket and valid picture ID with you when purchasing the shoe on Saturday. Ticket, name, ID all must match. No exceptions. No lining up or excessive loitering will be tolerated at either locations  from Thurs-Saturday.

Last edited:
Ok done arguing. If the shop is giving different info to different people, what the hell do you want us to do about it? We are telling you what they told us IN PERSON.
Just trying to put out useful info. Y don't u guys call the store then post back on here?

I was the other dude in there haha. See you saturday.
Haha for sure man.
So then it's not gauranteed?

Thanks, and it is guaranteed, the store handed out a total of 30 tickets which equals to 30 pairs, I picked up the last ticket they had which was #30. I'm not guaranteed my size, just the opportunity to purchase a pair. Not sure where you're getting that they're still handing out tickets until thursday from, you can try to go to the store and pick one up but they'll tell you they already handed out the tickets for all the pairs they have available.

Haha for sure man.

Thanks, and it is guaranteed, the store handed out a total of 30 tickets which equals to 30 pairs, I picked up the last ticket they had which was #30. I'm not guaranteed my size, just the opportunity to purchase a pair. Not sure where you're getting that they're still handing out tickets until thursday from, you can try to go to the store and pick one up but they'll tell you they already handed out the tickets for all the pairs they have available.
I just called the store. Y don't u give them a call then post back on here?

The pictures of these ..it's such fire . Can't wait.. Hopefully it's not too crazy . I'm really using those other launches this Saturday to allow myself to get a pair of these.

I don't have to call the store, a friend of mine works there. You just trolling now lol.
When u end up being wrong just admit so. And I will do the same. Humor me and give them a call. Gauranteed Spot in line doesn't equal gauranteed pair

cobrab19 cobrab19 is partially right.

I think when we were there yesterday they did not know the size of the shipment.

The number on the ticket is your physical spot in line, they asked me my ticket number, when i replied they said "you are good".

Pair guaranteed for my number. What size i get depends on what the people before me take.

Are they going to hand out more tickets than they have pairs? Not sure.

cobrab19 cobrab19 is partially right.

I think when we were there yesterday they did not know the size of the shipment.

The number on the ticket is your physical spot in line, they asked me my ticket number, when i replied they said "you are good".

Pair guaranteed for my number. What size i get depends on what the people before me take.

Are they going to hand out more tickets than they have pairs? Not sure.
Thank you for a possible explanation. So they might be gauranteed tickets for the first 30. Thanks again
I was honestly trying to help out the people thinking they had a gauranteed pair if they didn't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom