Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

And goes without saying if people with tickets dont show up then the line proceeds in order of the ticket.

I know for sure they had not received the shipment when i was there at 2pm.

cobrab19 cobrab19 glad we got it squared away. I can tell you if i miss out on a different release because im in undftd's line and they somehow dont have a pair for me i'm going to be livid.

Theres way too many releases this week and it forces you to pick and choose what you want. I don't think one person can possibly scoop everything at retail this weekend.

Looks like I get to sleep in Saturday
nthat.gif

cobrab19 cobrab19 glad we got it squared away. I can tell you if i miss out on a different release because im in undftd's line and they somehow dont have a pair for me i'm going to be livid.

Theres way too many releases this week and it forces you to pick and choose what you want. I don't think one person can possibly scoop everything at retail this weekend.
Exactly y I wanted to clarify for people like u saying they had a gauranteed pair. Cuz I know id be pissed if I thought they were gauranteed and they weren't! Glad to hear u got urs locked down tho. Wasn't trying to argue just wanted concrete info thanks again

The chroma effect is super nice. Pretty pleased with the way they turned out. On the fence if I'll skate em or not yet. I will say the are a little on the plastic-y side but its whatever

Sounds like these are a bit harder to get in the Seattle suburbs. There's at least one spot doing a raffle in downtown Seattle, but other than that it seems pretty bare. Gonna have to try my luck on NDC I think. :/

NYC heads be staring at twitter right now like (myself included)

Last edited:
can someone PLEASE explain to me EXACTLy how the twitter RSVP works?  lets say the code is #imagine. so you would put #imagine then your name and shoe size.. thats it?  Cause for LA it says you have to pick the location as well? as in #SM (santa monica) or LA? 

Last edited:

can someone explain to me EXACTLy how the twitter works?  lets say the code is #imagine. so you would put #imagine your name and shoe size.. thats it?  Cause for LA it says you have to pick the location as well? as in #SM (santa monica) or LA?
for twitter accounts that manage two locations (like @nikeNYC and it seems like the LA one), you put

#code #location First Last Size

for ones that only have one location (like @21mercer), you put

#code First Last Size

make sure you read carefully if there are two locations which is carrying it. if you DM incorrectly, it won't count. also, if there are two locations you can DM twice, once for each location.

for twitter accounts that manage two locations (like @nikeNYC and it seems like the LA one), you put

#code #location First Last Size

for ones that only have one location (like @21mercer), you put

#code First Last Size

make sure you read carefully if there are two locations which is carrying it. if you DM incorrectly, it won't count. also, if there are two locations you can DM twice, once for each location.
For NTLA, it says that the SM will have it.. so I would have to put the #SM correct?  and repped for the help man! 

if they put SB insoles
hey how how do they fit? Does it have a stuffed tongue like high sb's? is the insole like sb's?

The fit just like AJ 1's. Nothing special. I went TTS and was fine. The tongue is pretty much identical to 1's as well. The only real difference I think is they have a zoom air insole. I'm in class right now and left them in the car and didn't fully look.

The fit just like AJ 1's. Nothing special. I went TTS and was fine. The tongue is pretty much identical to 1's as well. The only real difference I think is they have a zoom air insole. I'm in class right now and left them in the car and didn't fully look.
what school you go to?
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom