Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

frown.gif

we'll this is very disappointing i just woke up after E-camping for 15hours lastnight/today, i was only successful at one location but was thrilled and greatful i got my "1". however,  i just received an email they cancelled my order due to overselling :frown:

reverts the email was actually sent @ 8:am . i just woke up to see it tho. so if you didnt receive it your most likely good to go

Dam fam that sucks :smh:

So I won two raffles, one problem, they were both for the white pair, I need the black in a size 13. So close.

So just got home from NC Los Gatos after an 1 and 1/2 travel there I failed again, once again they didn't tell me how they pick the winner they did the raffle on the spot. I was asking if its gonna be like that but no answer. The guy told me you're too late. I have a suspicious that they keeping the pair. There's no people out there at all so it got me suspicious. I'm still salty that I didnt get my pair.

So just got home from NC Los Gatos after an 1 and 1/2 travel there I failed again, once again they didn't tell me how they pick the winner they did the raffle on the spot. I was asking if its gonna be like that but no answer. The guy told me you're too late. I have a suspicious that they keeping the pair. There's no people out there at all so it got me suspicious. I'm still salty that I didnt get my pair.
i was just out there they did the raffle at 10 am sharp but it was hella whack because you could only cop 1 pair or the other not both 

I was there this morning. The raffle was legit. It started at 10 am and there were about 50 people in line. Each person received a raffle ticket and the drawing was done right in front of everyone outside.

got lucky and got both pairs in my size off ndc
nthat.gif
...one of the pairs is gonna become beaters, just not sure which pair. at first I was thinking black for sure, but now I'm actually kinda leaning towards white. I guess Ill just have to see em in person...

got lucky and got both pairs in my size off ndc:nthat: ...one of the pairs is gonna become beaters, just not sure which pair. at first I was thinking black for sure, but now I'm actually kinda leaning towards white. I guess Ill just have to see em in person...

Whats ur net speed lookin like?

Pulled the trigger on the white pair on ebay. Decent price hopefully i dont regret it in two weeks if price drops.. Atleast i have the complete set now [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
got the raffle code to shiekh first colony mall, will have the code for memorial city, galleria, and west oaks within the next few days...PM

i was just out there they did the raffle at 10 am sharp but it was hella whack because you could only cop 1 pair or the other not both 
I was there this morning. The raffle was legit. It started at 10 am and there were about 50 people in line. Each person received a raffle ticket and the drawing was done right in front of everyone outside.
Damn that sucks. I was hoping that they told me that it would be on the spot raffle, they only told me that its going to be raffled and you will be notified so I was thinking that it would be atleast a whole day raffle, but just when there for nothing. I'm doing work on this one but I'm having a bad luck.

Back
Top Bottom