Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

usually around 30-40 mbps..but in the early morning (like 5 am p.t.) its usually faster like around 40-60 mbps. ping is usually pretty low too. I just use my galaxy 4g as a hotspot and connect to my laptop. ever since the captcha ive been pretty unlucky on ndc. that seemed to tip the odds against me.. guess today was just a good day for me. 

side note; does searching the style code not work anymore for non tlo? I couldnt load the page searching stlye code, I had to use the links nike tweeted

Correct they have frozen the SKU search method during big releases. It essentially makes every release TLO. Same thing with the lebron's yesterday and last week.

Last edited:

usually around 30-40 mbps..but in the early morning (like 5 am p.t.) its usually faster like around 40-60 mbps. ping is usually pretty low too. I just use my galaxy 4g as a hotspot and connect to my laptop. ever since the captcha ive been pretty unlucky on ndc. that seemed to tip the odds against me.. guess today was just a good day for me. 

side note; does searching the style code not work anymore for non tlo? I couldnt load the page searching stlye code, I had to use the links nike tweeted
what was your technique for adding the second pair?

Did a complete check out of the first (black) pair and right away went to add the white pair. I was afraid of being cart jacked the first pair like how it happened to a lot of people during the black 5lab3 release.

Got out of stock while waiting for the whites to add to cart.

i would wait a week or two for prices to settle. any sales right now are from people who missed out that need a pair right that moment. i'm guessing(maybe hoping) they drop to around $250. i already see some people dropping their prices.
i did the same thing with supreme foams(those you are reselling btw). prices did not go down at all. and the demand for these j 1s is way high.

At all you fools putting chemicals on your brand new kicks
laugh.gif
.........  took me 2 min to figure out how to take the paint off

use the metal part of the foot pedicure tool

pedicure_foot_file_sheet_nail_kit_634649571790583605_5.jpg

Last edited:
i did the same thing with supreme foams(those you are reselling btw). prices did not go down at all. and the demand for these j 1s is way high.

they actually went down a bit from what they were selling for the first week. i think the first week i was seeing prices $7-$800. at the lowest i've seen them at $400 which if people were looking to buy that was the time to. Most pairs i see now are around $5-$600 or more depending on size.

they actually went down a bit from what they were selling for the first week. i think the first week i was seeing prices $7-$800. at the lowest i've seen them at $400 which if people were looking to buy that was the time to. Most pairs i see now are around $5-$600 or more depending on size.
not looking very hard if all your seeing is 5-600 bro, can easily search the bay and pick up for 350 atm

here took 10 sec to find

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-JORDAN...13?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item41820a67a5

Glad to see some of the NT dudes got lucky! Surprisingly I was able to get the black pair, missed out on the white one. Figured it would be the other way around. To complete the set or not....

Back
Top Bottom