Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

You selling the Bred pair? Not asking to buy I'm just wondering

I figure we start to see mismatched pairs being sold

No im keeping my 2 pair. Just trollin to bring some light on the thread. i have an extra
10.5 white and 11 in black though

Maybe i should go to the shop like this i can hear it now...." Mahhhh dude over here comin looking like hes colored blind low key trying to stunt. We see you!" lol the jeans i do that with all my mids.i had on carmines so this was mando with dark denim.

Last edited:
Was about to pay $320 with receipt but I don't know I feel next week for 320 I can still pick these up.... I just wanna see where the market settles.

Damn that sucks. I was hoping that they told me that it would be on the spot raffle, they only told me that its going to be raffled and you will be notified so I was thinking that it would be atleast a whole day raffle, but just when there for nothing. I'm doing work on this one but I'm having a bad luck.

I originally thought we would have to wait at least a day to be notified if we won, but then I called Friday evening just to verify one last time, and was told it would be on the spot.

i would wait a week or two for prices to settle. any sales right now are from people who missed out that need a pair right that moment. i'm guessing(maybe hoping) they drop to around $250. i already see some people dropping their prices.

Last edited:
View media item 1013750
exclucity
1 minute ago
Air Jordan 1 SB QS Black - Black "Lance Mountain" Now Available at all 3 Exclucity locations The Jordan 1 takes an important place in the Skate industry and even till this day the full leather, high cut and heavily padded specs of the Jordan 1 creates a perfect skate shoe. During Lance Mountain's early skate days, mismatching his pair of Jordan 1s and even painting over them to make them last longer created a unforgettable trend in the skate industry. Fast forward to today and the Lance Mountain Jordan 1 SB pays homage to the roots of his skating career by mismatching two iconic color-ways of the Air Jordan 1 and for the final touch, adding a coat of removable paint over the shoe. Available now at all 3 Exclucity locations West island Downtown Dix30 Visit www.Exclucitylife.com to view the full album

Revert just cancelled me. Paypal completed and charged, confirmation email. FML
sorry to hear that fam, same thing happened to me they cancelled my only pair 
mean.gif

Whats ur net speed lookin like?
usually around 30-40 mbps..but in the early morning (like 5 am p.t.) its usually faster like around 40-60 mbps. ping is usually pretty low too. I just use my galaxy 4g as a hotspot and connect to my laptop. ever since the captcha ive been pretty unlucky on ndc. that seemed to tip the odds against me.. guess today was just a good day for me. 

side note; does searching the style code not work anymore for non tlo? I couldnt load the page searching stlye code, I had to use the links nike tweeted

^^ searching code works fine. my strat last night, i didnt get a pair but i believe product popped b4 tweet

Back
Top Bottom