Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

found a local who got them off ndc this morning. paid him 250 for a size 11.5 the white pair, now I just need to find the black pair around the same price. oops would be appreciated. :nerd:

I see these going up in value over time...so for FC to sell them for $325 thats decent compared to what folks are currently asking. 

nvm i see it in your sig now
roll.gif

They handed out guaranteed tickets earlier in the week.
Yeah, sucks that they charged over box price, but $20 isnt too bad. I've seen much worse.
damn guaranteed tix...howd you find out about it, gotta know someone I would think.

i didnt even hit them up, I figured only skateshops would get these

Why are you they charging $20 over MSRP? lol makes no sense.
yea they usually charge a little over box price on hyped/limited releases. its usually only like 5 or 10 though.

View media item 1013791
Relaced. I'm going to make sure these take a proper beating.

Wish I could get the white pair now, after seeing them in the shop I almost wished I had gone with them, but won the raffle and had to make my request prior.

Some guy wants to sell to me 250 dollars local for the black pair. thoughts fellas??
fairly good price, in my own opinion i do not forsee them going anywhere as low as that price  even when the market begins to settle

Unfortunately I've been in a plane the whole entire time during the release of these shoes. Can anyone DM me a link to a place which has the white pair for sale at $250 to $300? Willing to pay more than retail on these but right now don't think I could go over $300ish. Anyways...thanks fam!

Some guy wants to sell to me 250 dollars local for the black pair. thoughts fellas??
i would pick them up for that price if the black pair is what youre after. you may be able to find em cheaper but not by much. people are paying up to 350+ 

Unfortunately I've been in a plane the whole entire time during the release of these shoes. Can anyone DM me a link to a place which has the white pair for sale at $250 to $300? Willing to pay more than retail on these but right now don't think I could go over $300ish. Anyways...thanks fam!
when you find out Let me know where i can get a pair for 300 lol

Went to my local today all they had left was a 13 in black left for 250 out the door. Needed a 9.5 though. Thought it would be to much of a hassle to find a swap so I just left

wait a few days. i see people listing for $300 with no takers. not really counting ebay tho

Back
Top Bottom