Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Lining up in person is essentially ruining your chances to cop online on ndc. Good luck to all.

I heard for the folks in the Raleigh area there's already 20 people in line at your skate shop

Last edited:
damn all these overseas sites releasing them already?
thought it would be like 3am :x

TEAM NO SLEEP :nerd:

Last edited:
Was that just a special box for complex only?

Edit: nevermind I found the complex article.

Last edited:
I havent been keeping up with either 1...not sure which to go after tommorow on nike dot com, these gonna be harder to get down the road?

I havent been keeping up with either 1...not sure which to go after tommorow on nike dot com, these gonna be harder to get down the road?
You'll find it easy to get if you're ok with the resale value associated with it. Just be glad there's less strain picking these up cause of the other releases this weekend.

nerd.gif

You'll find it easy to get if you're ok with the resale value associated with it. Just be glad there's less strain picking these up cause of the other releases this weekend.
We talking bred 1 resale? or lower?? 

You better believe I will be trying to cop at retail if they are gonna be 300+ resell

what other online stores besides nike.com is getting these? sorry if the question has been answered already

Back
Top Bottom