Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

sorry 
devil.gif
lol all good fam happy u got them and for hella cheap lol.. did u have a coupon or something?

Does it hold in your cart? I failed 3 times thru regular payment before i switched to PP and got thru. Wont believe it until its in my hands tho 
Exact situation as me. I got an email confirmation but I won't believe it until it's in my possession.

thanks @Bad Lieutenant @ng188 @Dcypoe81 and some other fellas from the dunk sb thread, copped a sz 10 from SM!
Same here. big up to you guys man! It it wasnt for them I wouldn't even have had a chance... My page wouldnt translate (during the payment stage) to english a few times and I just just sitting there waiting and refreshing.. Didnt check out until 8:14 (in their time) so keeping my fingers crossed that it goes through.. What time did ya'll check out? 

Does it hold in your cart? I failed 3 times thru regular payment before i switched to PP and got thru. Wont believe it until its in my hands tho 
Same here also. I had to remove the hold on my card just now, probably because my card has been used across the country a few times this week already lol. Nothing is safe until they're on my feetsies.

How many people from this site ordered size 10 from StreetMachine? Feel a cancellation coming!

Last edited:
Went faster than I thought they would over on Caliroots...

I'm holding out for NDC tomorrow morning and if that falls through I've got another place I'll have to do an early am line up (For box price)...If I strike out on both those I've got a good lead on a pair at another spot for around $220 but fingers crossed I don't have to resort to that purchase...Seriously pulling for retail on these...

Last edited:
american people you are very lucky with that kind of european website.

We can't buy the doernbecher or other kind of shoes, but you can buy the shoes from our website..

There are no sense sometimes 

Back
Top Bottom