Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

It's probably a halo effect of what happened with the Diamond Highs, most skate shops don't get the smaller sizes anymore since they don't move that quickly, and NDC has a tendency to not have many of those sizes either.

So anything that can fit your girl, tends to go for a premium since there aren't many out there.

I never tell people my exact size when in line. Especially if they are in front of me. I've seen people do that but then turn around and charge more when you walk out empty handed. They figure you just camped, you will pay 20-40$ extra. They just get free dinner or whatever out of it. :smh:

EDIT: And i'm a size 13 too in most things, like the guy said below me, less of those to go around anyway.
yeah ya'll shouldn't be telling ppl your sizes. when you got big feet though ppl can kind of guess what size you are if they really wanted to play around.

yeah 7.5 and 7 are far more limited than most other sizes, hence the markup

Well it's not the buyers fault. It's Atlas and my fault. I'm just sad I don't have the black I was promised. I'll live. I make good enough money. At least he got his size after he traded. I would have been more irritated if he bought my pair and sold it on ebay. 
pimp.gif
 rep'd.

Why has nike not done a study yet to see that the bell curve (when it comes to pair allotment by sizing) is a horrible way to determine produced pairs.

The sz13 thirst is real. The real big footers start at 14 now.

Megatrons last shoe was a perfect example
All sz13 heads knew it too. Fsr of every size, no sz13 to be had.

I knew ndc was gonna be a bust. I couldnt even get the black 5lab3 for christs sake

Last edited:
Hopefully the hype dies down on these and prices come down with them.  My favorite skateboarder when I was a kid, Poppa Mountain.

Never did I think that Jordan would collaborate with him...

For anyone that has the black painted pair, does the paint come off on your clothes?

I didn't check every page so pardon me if it was talked about already.

Hopefully the hype dies down on these and prices come down with them.  My favorite skateboarder when I was a kid, Poppa Mountain.

For anyone that has the black painted pair, does the paint come off on your clothes?

man i was wondering the same thing, and how easy does the paint come off?  

No notes if it comes off on clothes. Jeans prolly i would imagine. Even a lil.

But i dont see the hype on these dying. Resell may come down a little, but not much. Then back up again in a year.

Better (and more in demand) colorways n concept than the green/bronze pair.

man i was wondering the same thing, and how easy does the paint come off???

Look at it like this, its a limited shoe with a gimmick and high demand. Also think of this, did Statue of Liberty sb dunk prices go down...nope

Back
Top Bottom