Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

There's a good chance they go down as soon as next week, or by the weekend. The 14th is a perfect storm on NDC and it will probably crash unless they split up the times.

Good question. Wonder if that paint will get on khakis (or even white paint on black jeans). Also wonder if heat/sun light will affect the paint

You must be a rookie [emoji]128527[/emoji] those sizes r always rare and hard to come by.. Yeah most of the time they r the last pairs left 7,7.5-13 but do go for way more .
no rookie here...just worry about what you are 
mean.gif

I got a cancellation email from Revert but no refund from Paypal yet......anyone else?
be persistent but not annoying. It happened to me on the last SB 1, they cancelled a pair but didn't refund for like a week, not really sure why.

be persistent but not annoying. It happened to me on the last SB 1, they cancelled a pair but didn't refund for like a week, not really sure why.
Not good, considering I was able to order  a black pair and a white pair but I only received one cancellation email that did not even specify which order is/was cancelled.  I can always let paypal deal with it if anything.  But maybe one of my orders went through - although I doubt it......

I managed to get a size 11.5 in the blacks today at a convention. I hope that won't be too hard to turn into a size 13 soon

I managed to get a size 11.5 in the blacks today at a convention. I hope that won't be too hard to turn into a size 13 soon

Why would you pay resell for something not your size? Why wouldn't you just take that money and buy yours elsewhere

Why would you pay resell for something not your size? Why wouldn't you just take that money and buy yours elsewhere

Sorry that was misleading. I had an 11 and traded it for an 11.5. Just was trying to be nice to a guy who wanted his size.

I guess we got ours around the same time huh.. NDC made us sweat it out :lol:. Did you use a bot or was it manual?

It was manual bro never used a bot before. I actually wanted to score the black pair over the white but in the process of adding to cart I was in such a rush I didn't realize it was the the white pair that was added lol. Either way a white pair is better than no pair. What about you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom