Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Kinda like the style.
Dunno about the elites tho.
laugh.gif
 Looks like dude's four-year-old brother colored on his Jordans.

:lol: y'all guys really worried about to getting a clean set? That stitching is piece of cake and that paint can come off if you know what you are doing.

I'm wearing mine as is

Last edited:
Majority of the shops never had a full size run on both color ways. They had mixture of colors with size run, black version had more than the white.

I know for a fact that both of my locals had equal #s of black and white with a FSR minus 14s, but whatever lol. I'm not losing sleep over it.

crazy. Most scam stories nowadays I heard about involve the buyer filing a chargebacksaying the shoes are counterfeit and then send you back fakes
I'm guessing these buyers only do that to sellers with low feedbacks?  No way would PP side with the buyer if they purchased from someone reputable (high volume resellers like croatianstyles)?

Or what if a seller sells 5-10 pairs of authentic shoes, and only 1 abusive buyer files a chargeback claiming counterfeit.  PP, with common sense, would side with the seller right?

Last edited:

and now there are 2... :smile: these are too nasty...keepin mine black as long as possible...
lol, why you got that 8 bro?
I got a size 10 from Sel ect i was #3 in line.
Did you happen to record the scuffle that almost took place betwen Riff Raff and the old white guy? I didn't feel like holding my phone up above everyone 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I'm guessing these buyers only do that to sellers with low feedbacks?  No way would PP side with the buyer if they purchased from someone reputable (high volume resellers like croatianstyles)?

Or what if a seller sells 5-10 pairs of authentic shoes, and only 1 abusive buyer files a chargeback claiming counterfeit.  PP, with common sense, would side with the seller right?
nope, all it takes is one person saying the item is not as described, and they get their money back 99 percent of the time.

like blazersfan blazersfan said all it takes is one jerk usually.

it's my roommates...she lucked up and won on the RE-raffle...unclaimed size 8...only the size 8 of the white and black went unclaimed...
I wish it was a 9, I have 2 white pairs now... I should have offered them an extra 20 to give me a black pair.

nope, all it takes is one person saying the item is not as described, and they get their money back 99 percent of the time.
like @blazersfan said all it takes is one jerk usually.
Would love to find out how many abusive buyers there are and how many cases they open, claiming counterfeit. Wonder if the amount of fraud in these cases would need USPS, UPS, or FedEx to implement an extra form of insurance - one where the postal worker films the buyer opening and confirming the product (hell I know it sounds like a waste of time, but I would pay $50 extra for something I sold for $1k+ to insure everything went smooth).  Cases like these would not only relate to sneakers.  

Does this happen a lot with those bot services?  I mean, the buyer can always claim they never received the product as they aren't 'tangible' items. 

Last edited:

I wish it was a 9, I have 2 white pairs now... I should have offered them an extra 20 to give me a black pair.
they wouldnt have let em go...those 'other' pairs probably left out the back door as soon as they arrived...

Would love to find out how many abusive buyers there are and how many cases they open, claiming counterfeit. Wonder if the amount of fraud in these cases would need USPS, UPS, or FedEx to implement an extra form of insurance - one where the postal worker films the buyer opening and confirming the product (hell I know it sounds like a waste of time, but I would pay $50 extra for something I sold for $1k+ to insure everything went smooth).  

Does this happen a lot with those bot services?  I mean, the buyer can always claim they never received the product as they aren't 'tangible' items. 
I work for FedEx, most of the time we drop the box and leave. There is no way in hell any delivery person will ever record someone opening a package, we get irritated when it requires a signature because most of the time people aren't home and I guarantee you that there will never be a day when we start demanding people open packages in front of us so we can verify contents. Im sure these paypal scams are none of UPS, USPS, FedEx concern.

Back
Top Bottom