Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

[/quote]
they definitely held onto pairs...everyone in line should have gotten a pair...they only let go like 10 pair...probably less than that...
lol, why you got that 8 bro?

Did you happen to record the scuffle that almost took place betwen Riff Raff and the old white guy? I didn't feel like holding my phone up above everyone :lol:  

Nah I had been there since 8AM and my phone was on 4% battery. It was funny though. Glad the shop owner came out and told the bald guy that Riff Raff was #1 in line. Bald guy was expecting to show up 20 minutes before opening and be first in line. hell nah.

i got the only black pair i guess. Small shops like that take care of their regulars and fam first.

Last edited:
Kinda like the style.
Dunno about the elites tho.
did Gucci Mane's tattoo artist do this design? 
sick.gif

Would love to find out how many abusive buyers there are and how many cases they open, claiming counterfeit. Wonder if the amount of fraud in these cases would need USPS, UPS, or FedEx to implement an extra form of insurance - one where the postal worker films the buyer opening and confirming the product (hell I know it sounds like a waste of time, but I would pay $50 extra for something I sold for $1k+ to insure everything went smooth).  Cases like these would not only relate to sneakers.

Does this happen a lot with those bot services?  I mean, the buyer can always claim they never received the product as they aren't 'tangible' items.
I forget which thread it was in, but someone got scammed after selling a pair of the Jordan Shanghai 5s.  The buyer claimed he got fake shoes and despite the seller offering to show Paypal video he recorded of himself packaging up the sneakers, Paypal said there was no proof the shoes he actually shipped were the real ones.  Not surprisingly, the buyer sent back a pair of fakes to the seller, who ended up being out of the money, but also his shoes.

As for bot services, I heard that for each release. approximately 30% of users end up disputing the charge and getting their money back, even with a successful RSVP or ATC. The service bans the account, but the user just creates a new account.

Is it fair to assume that there are no fakes out there as of now for the LM's? The reason I ask is because some folks were allowed to purchase only 1 of each colorway therefore if they were to sell both, there would only be one receipt they could hand out for one of the pair of shoes they would sell. Just trying to be extra cautious for folks like me who have/are buying locally off CL, etc...

Last edited:

Nah I had been there since 8AM and my phone was on 4% battery. It was funny though. Glad the shop owner came out and told the bald guy that Riff Raff was #1 in line. Bald guy was expecting to show up 20 minutes before opening and be first in line. hell nah.

i got the only black pair i guess. Small shops like that take care of their regulars and fam first.[/quote]
raff is usually in the front...beat him to a few releases before...

I forget which thread it was in, but someone got scammed after selling a pair of the Jordan Shanghai 5s.  The buyer claimed he got fake shoes and despite the seller offering to show Paypal video he recorded of himself packaging up the sneakers, Paypal said there was no proof the shoes he actually shipped were the real ones.  Not surprisingly, the buyer sent back a pair of fakes to the seller, who ended up being out of the money, but also his shoes.
Couldn't the seller prove that the shoes s/he sent were different than the ones sent back?

I should scratch "NikeAir" logo in the back of my shoe.  This scratch paint off concept by Lance is pretty sick so far.

Is it fair to assume that there are no fakes out there as of now for the LM's? The reason I ask is because some folks were allowed to purchase only 1 of each colorway therefore if they were to sell both, there would only be one receipt they could hand out for one of the pair of shoes they would sell. Just trying to be extra cautious for folks like me who have/are buying locally off CL, etc...
a lot of these shoes were bought locally from shops that didnt give out receipts...wouldnt worry bout fakes YET...

Couldn't the seller prove that the shoes s/he sent were different than the ones sent back?
Doesn't seem to really matter to Paypal.  Like in the example I provided, the seller had video of him packaging up the shoes for shipping, but Paypal wasn't even interested in seeing it.  I guess he could  record himself packaging up the shoes while at the USPS/UPS/FedEx facility, and handing them over for shipment, but if Paypal doesn't even want to see it, it won't really do much.

As for bot services, I heard that for each release. approximately 30% of users end up disputing the charge and getting their money back, even with a successful RSVP or ATC. The service bans the account, but the user just creates a new account.
that's a damn shame. how cheap do people gotta be to do things like this?

Am I the only one that's just gonna let them wear naturally? The designs are cool but I'm not with it. I rather just let it happen.

Am I the only one that's just gonna let them wear naturally? The designs are cool but I'm not with it. I rather just let it happen.
I'm with you also. Just going to let the paint naturally come/scrape off. If I had a million of each pair hah then I would mess around with customizing them. But even if I had try to customize them, I know my *** would screw up the artwork hah.

does anyone have leads on a good deal for either cw size 10.5? i've been looking around but thought i'd ask just in case. thanks in advance!

im hoping that's mostly children with mommy or daddys credit card. if its grown men doing it :smh:

Why wouldn't they? You expect there to be some sort of honor among people that are already looking to screw the system by using a service/bot?

Back
Top Bottom