Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

laugh.gif

just saw a us10 on ben g, order them and immedaitly got cancel. due to glitch. whats up with that ?

Not sure if this has been discussed but was wonder y so many EU sites had these online vs the US which pretty much only had NDC? Seems like everyone else in us that got them did in store or raffles.

Not sure if this has been discussed but was wonder y so many EU sites had these online vs the US which pretty much only had NDC? Seems like everyone else in us that got them did in store or raffles.

all about demand some place in europe like NL people were saying the shop opened late and there wasnt even a line,not as much hype outside of here.

just saw a us10 on ben g, order them and immedaitly got cancel. due to glitch. whats up with that ?
they sold out yesterday, i used to get a sz10 in black but they cancelled my order. and o email them to see if they got any sizes left either black or white, they said they can give me a sz12 in white so i can have a size swap. i think im quite lucky

I ordered the size 10 about 20 minutes ago, they accepted and completed the Paypal transaction and I just got the glitch cancellation e-mail... WTF?

Back
Top Bottom