Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Dont off your bred 1s my man.

-They re in og form

-Sneaker that changed everything

-If the LMs fetch great prices in the future , then what price a non gm pair of breds will...?Especially after 3-4 years when the market is dry as $#%^ (and the next re-release of it wayyyyy down the line ) .Check what the Royals are fetching now...

And finally:

I TELL YA. DON'T DO IT.
True true. luckily i have two pairs.

Black supreme foams it is.

True true. luckily i have two pairs.

Black supreme foams it is.

I have two pairs too.

If I was to keep two sneakers from my whole collection would be these and the concords.

They mean the most to me , and they are the most iconic of the Jordan line IMO.

Also coldcity coldcity @skb1041 great minds think alike fambs . :lol:

i also have 2 pair one ds & one thats been worn since rd wouldnt sell either

Last edited:
good price, i was about to ask if $600 was good for the pack ....
I think it largely depends on your size as well.  I saw a pack just sell for $780 on an auction...but I doubt someone will actually follow through and pay but then again people are crazy

Both LM's and black/red 1s both gonna have high value for different reasons.

-LMs will be hard to find in DS condition and used pairs gonna have no value

-Black/reds 1 are getting harder to come by, even now, for legit pairs.

I'll most likely keep the black/reds, thanks for knocking some sense into my dudes.

Black supreme foams will be offed hopefully soon with a fellow NTer. I love em but i would much rather double up on a set of LMs

A lot of times sneakerheads get caught up in the current hype of a shoe and prices going up. Just because the price is strong with the Lance Mountains right now doesn't mean they're worth more than a sneaker someone forgot in the past, for example the OG Bred 1... If you really want to double up, you'll get your chance later in the future when the hype dies down.

Trade a pair of OG Breds for sneakers that are going to turn into Breds, don't do it.
I honestly couldn't care less about the OG treatment. I'm 22 and was born in 1992, the Nike Air isn't significant to me.

I care about quality, and whether we like to admit it or not, LMs blow Black/Red 1s out of the water (not to say Black/reds are bad, they are very good, just not this level). Quality like this doesn't come around often man. Shoot, i would off both my black/red 1s for one pair of banneds if i could find a pair in my size for a decent price.

A lot of times sneakerheads get caught up in the current hype of a shoe and prices going up. Just because the price is strong with the Lance Mountains right now doesn't mean they're worth more than a sneaker someone forgot in the past, for example the OG Bred 1... If you really want to double up, you'll get your chance later in the future when the hype dies down.

these are gonna be worth A LOT in a few years; mark my words

DS pairs are gonna be impossible to find while Bred 1's will be retro'ed again in a few years; JB is going to retro and retro until people stop caring

Both LM's and black/red 1s both gonna have high value for different reasons.

-LMs will be hard to find in DS condition and used pairs gonna have no value

-Black/reds 1 are getting harder to come by, even now, for legit pairs.

I'll most likely keep the black/reds, thanks for knocking some sense into my dudes.

Black supreme foams will be offed hopefully soon with a fellow NTer. I love em but i would much rather double up on a set of LMs
Supreme foams are almost for retail now. But will sky rocket later.

these are gonna be worth A LOT in a few years; mark my words

DS pairs are gonna be impossible to find while Bred 1's will be retro'ed again in a few years; JB is going to retro and retro until people stop caring
That's what people aren't understanding when I talk like this.

Black/reds will be back. Over and over again. shoot, maybe starting in 2015 when JB is making the switch to premium materials and retroing everything all over again.

We will never see a shoe like the LMs again. They're never coming back

Black/reds will be back. Over and over again. shoot, maybe starting in 2015 when JB is making the switch to premium materials and retroing everything all over again.

exactly; I would have no problem dumping a pair of Bred 1's and the ones that return will be a higher quality anyway

Nowhere. He has no idea what he's talking about.

The only person who you should consult regarding supreme foams is my mans @ronaldcinho . He offed his foams for Black/red 1s + $175.
You have no idea what you are talking about. I'm from Europe where foams are less popular, and they are going now for 350,- euro. Retail + shipping was almost 300,-.

LOL, you don't know if these will EVER come back... But you still have to think that Nike may even restock these as part of their next "surprise restock" or just like they did with Yeezy Foams and keep putting them out. If the demand is there and the situation is right, Nike will put these out again IMO.

But, I was really talking about when prices go down. There are some people who 1) don't even like the shoe, 2) bought any size just because, 3) going to be desperate for cash so when they see prices going down and they're stuck they will probably just get them off for whatever price.

LOL, you don't know if these will EVER come back... But you still have to think that Nike may even restock these as part of their next "surprise restock" or just like they did with Yeezy Foams and keep putting them out. If the demand is there and the situation is right, Nike will put these out again IMO.

But, I was really talking about when prices go down. There are some people who 1) don't even like the shoe, 2) bought any size just because, 3) going to be desperate for cash so when they see prices going down and they're stuck they will probably just get them off for whatever price.

these will come back look at Nike's track record everything is being retro'ed left and right

As far as black/red 1s go we had OGs, 1994, 2001, DMP, Banneds, and 2013s. They definitely coming back in a few years.

Received confirmation that my white pair has been shipped by 247. Still need to find a black pair for reasonable price. No one has a 8.5 locally in craigslist.

You have no idea what you are talking about. I'm from Europe where foams are less popular, and they are going now for 350,- euro. Retail + shipping was almost 300,-.

That's because everything is inflated in Europe b. I do my fair share of buying and selling over there, I've still been offered a bit for my foams. I've sold two and like AF1 said I traded a pair for bred 1s + cash (pretty much equaling out to like $675-$700). You show me where I can get preme foams for retail and I'd gift you 50 euros

i agree with jb retroing everything and these being worth more in the long run, but their decision to retro, has no effect on lebron retros tho

they gonna retro jb no matter what lebrons line does

Back
Top Bottom