Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

That's because everything is inflated in Europe b. I do my fair share of buying and selling over there, I've still been offered a bit for my foams. I've sold two and like AF1 said I traded a pair for bred 1s + cash (pretty much equaling out to like $675-$700). You show me where I can get preme foams for retail and I'd gift you 50 euros
Watch out, dude is going to send you links for euro retail or something close to it.

He needs to send us links to US retail pairs. no point in paying 350 euros + customs fees when you can buy for a little more without the headache stateside

That's what people aren't understanding when I talk like this.

Black/reds will be back. Over and over again. shoot, maybe starting in 2015 when JB is making the switch to premium materials and retroing everything all over again.

We will never see a shoe like the LMs again. They're never coming back

Gotta disagree .

1.We dont know if LMs will not re-release , nor when Black / red 1s will ( Never sure with Nike) .Im not talking about a re-stock , I m saying re-releasing these down the line won't be impossible.
2.When sneaker fad dies , which sneaker will be worth more.The first Jordan ever or a collab somewhere someplace released?

Just stating my opinion.

In all honesty , and since Im a big 1s fan best way is
Black/red 1s x2
Lance mountain whites x2
Lance mountain blacks x2

:lol:,

(By the end of the year I hope :wink: )

Last edited:
nike hasnt retroed any sbs yet, so im sure this would be far down the list with all the classic sbs out there

These are not only sbs.They are Jordans too.

Why call them sbs and not Jordan and give the Jordan treatment....?

Anyways no point in speculating Nike's strategy ... :lol:

Last edited:
Gotta disagree .

1.We dont know if LMs will not re-release , nor when Black / red 1s will ( Never sure with Nike) .Im not talking about a re-stock , I m saying re-releasing these down the line won't be impossible.
2.When sneaker fad dies , which sneaker will be worth more.The first Jordan ever or a collab somewhere someplace released?

Just stating my opinion.

In all honesty , and since Im a big 1s fan best way is
Black/red 1s x2
Lance mountain whites x2
Lance mountain blacks x2

laugh.gif

(By the end of the year I hope
wink.gif
)
I defintely feel you man, but do you see where I'm coming from. Its not about pure value for me, i just wanna get shoes that i want in the end.

but yeah, black/red 1s will be kept. supreme foams will be offed. and LMs will be doubled up on .

I don't these will be retro in a long time. It has to be a special situation like sb dunks catching fire again. The only reason why the demand for these is high is because 1s are in high demand. If this was 2011, they would be sitting on shelves.

These are not only sbs.They are Jordans too.

Why call them sbs and not Jordan and give the Jordan treatment....?

Anyways no point in speculating Nike's strategy ... :lol:

thats a good point, i just agree with 1982 that the chances of these retroing are far less than bred 1s, theres been so many already

thats a good point, i just agree with 1982 that the chances of these retroing are far less than bred 1s, theres been so many already

I hear you.

But isnt this a reason they stall the next re-release too?

Just sayin...

Last edited:
They're not true SBs besides the tongue tag and the mesh tongue. These don't even have zoom air do they?

Just my opinion my fav j will always be the bk/rd 11. That shoe sells as fast as any 1. You can't go wrong with either but that pair and my space jam will never be offed nor would I trade them for ones

nike hasnt retroed any sbs yet, so im sure this would be far down the list with all the classic sbs out there

1) SBs aren't retros, so of course they don't retro. (EDIT: the model isn't a yearly model, just a style of a shoe they keep adding ideas on)
2) These are collaboration, which leaves a little bit more room for them to do it if they needed to.
3) You NEVER know what Nike will do, period.

Last edited:
That's because everything is inflated in Europe b. I do my fair share of buying and selling over there, I've still been offered a bit for my foams. I've sold two and like AF1 said I traded a pair for bred 1s + cash (pretty much equaling out to like $675-$700). You show me where I can get preme foams for retail and I'd gift you 50 euros

Supreme foams are almost for retail now. But will sky rocket later.

Back
Top Bottom