Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Blah, got a cancellation email from Streetmachine. Looks like I might have to go the resell route.

Does anyone think this run half size big? I have Iridescent in same size as both black and white Lance Mountain and LM feels much longer...

Does anyone think this run half size big? I have Iridescent in same size as both black and white Lance Mountain and LM feels much longer...
yea, i could agree with that. thought i'd risked a lot going tts but ended up with a very comfortable fit.
Nobody camping 2 days to pay 250
laugh.gif
sure they are. can guarantee most won't even realize the price until they ring up.

Remember a few pages back a bunch of people who ordered from BW still have their refunds on hold.  Just checked my Paypal today and the funds are released into my account now.
reminded me to check on the refund from revert, balance is up but now i gotta wait a few days for it to transfer to my bank account. 

*kanyeshrug

Lol yea that would do it... Put some Jason Mark and try to bring em back :lol:

For those who ordered from FLATSPOT make sure you email them and request VAT refund they just refunded me $30ish for my order :pimp:

Cool deal on the Flatspot lookout. Gonna email them now too. I just got the package from them yesterday and it was FAST considering we are out here in the Bay Area. :smokin

Anyone that got refunded from overseas...what do you do about the foreign currency exchange fee?

They refunded my money but the exchange fee is still there wtf

Back
Top Bottom