Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Anyone that got refunded from overseas...what do you do about the foreign currency exchange fee?

They refunded my money but the exchange fee is still there wtf

you're gonna have to fight with paypal to get that fee back. don't let paypal give you the runaround about calling your bank. that info is absolutely bogus and paypal will be the one that will have to refund it.

happened when i filed a claim and got refunded for my gammas xi's that got lost in customs somewhere. i got the original payment refunded, but didnt refund the fee until i fought for it.

Last edited:
yeah all the euro fees and what not get kind of annoying lol. occasionally I just get stuff shipped to the homie in the UK and once he has a bunch of my stuff I get him to send it to avoid all that other stuff lol

For reference

For NTers that purchased from oversees how much are you guys payings for customs.??

i hate that %^&*

yeah i shipped out today, check tracking info

"electronic shipping info recieved"

4 days later

"electronic shipping info recieved"

:smh:

The shoes I purchased the guy gave me the Reference Number on the receipt instead of the UPS tracking number, and wasn't responding.  Finally got the right tracking number and shoes should be here tomorrow, never again.

Anyone get their order from Revert?  I was tracking my shoes and the address is all messed up.  Its backwards, hopefully I still get them without going through a mission.....

I hate when sellers pull this BS.. 

If we agreed on a set price and I'm ready to pick them up, its already too late to come back and try to bump the price up!! I ended up missing out on a pair of Black/Red 1's (2013).... I don't care if its only $20 difference, its the whole principle that matters.. 

If we agreed on a set price and I'm ready to pick them up, its already too late to come back and try to bump the price up!! I ended up missing out on a pair of Black/Red 1's (2013).... I don't care if its only $20 difference, its the whole principle that matters..
This is so annoying.  It's funny how no one's word means anything these days smh

I hate when sellers pull this bs

Pull a @ColdCity  on that fool!

Also the **** people do for an extra $10 is so stupid.  Is it really that big of a deal if you make an extra $10 just to flake and get bad karma from someone c'mon man!

dudes just try to squeeze as much as they can out of you.

give a couple of hours and dude will come back to you, "i can do the 350 after all"

only time i ever ask for more is if he wants me to drop off, i dont mind but i drive a tahoe. 

same thing when buying, ill ask them to lower the price if i have to drive farther than 20 min. 

Last edited:
just negotiated a black pair in 11.5 from a guy on ebay for 300 shipped. i'm not swimming in my 12 whites but im thinking .5 down will give me that good snugness we all enjoy. still trying to find an 11.5 black locally in nyc but not getting any responses from craigslist or ebay people :x

NYC is still holding on strong.  580 for a pack in 11's if anyone interested.  lowest i could find, but holding out a little longer.  someone will get impatient.

dudes just try to squeeze as much as they can out of you.

give a couple of hours and dude will come back to you, "i can do the 350 after all"

only time i ever ask for more is if he wants me to drop off, i dont mind but i drive a tahoe. 

same thing when buying, ill ask them to lower the price if i have to drive farther than 20 min. 
thats when you tell you'll pay $325 
laugh.gif

View media item 1022511

That's why I hate craigslist.

The famous ' I got a bunch of buyers hitting me up, so please pay me now'

A week later...

Are you going to pay? Lmao

The famous ' I got a bunch of buyers hitting me up, so please pay me now'

A week later...

Are you going to pay? Lmao

I like the "got a high offer of X from someone"...

The high offer is some astronomical price that if they truly did get that offer, he would have taken it. Trynna get you to bid against a ghost offer.

Makes no sense. I remember someone in my local fb room had some zoom rookie galaxys (that I still want and don't have). He was on that "need gone asap, taking offers). I offered a conservative price of like 400....he said he has a high offer of 700...

riiiiiiggghhhhtttttt...

Back
Top Bottom