Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

you saying this cause the shooting stars pack restocked..?
roll.gif
Chill, I'm just giving people a heads up. A lot of folks on here still on the hunt for these at retail and with all the random ish nike's dropping, today is a better day than any to be on your toes

Finally got the Black Pair for $265, I would say that it's a good price. I didn't even hesitate if I could get more its already a good price. Got both for $525 not bad after all.
Will post pictures later.

that's a good price!

So what's everyone stance on wearing Jordan 1s with shorts? I'm usually a no-show sock kinda guy, I they could look awkward since they're so high. It seems like most people wear 1s with high socks
i agree, no show socks w 1s is how i usually do it

Really...?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Lance-...6916473?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item19f05ea379

"Up for sale is a Nike SB x Jordan lance mountain white. 

This pair was a nike factory processing error and they were purchased from a skateshop as one sz 14 shoe(right foot) and one sz 13 shoe(left foot). Unfortunately the skate shop was not able to do anything to help me out and nike was not either. But I do have a pair of black ones in a sz 14 so I shaved one of the shoes sz 14(right foot) so I could wear it with my black (left foo) to complete a bred 1 lance mountain for a few wears. 

So the pics are of exactly what you are getting 
A left foot sz 13 DS. and a right foot sz 14 worn 3x peeled. It is what it is and the auction I am starting at 99.99 because this is still a 100% wearable shoes. If you have any questions please feel free to message me. Thanks for looking and good luck bidding."

I wonder what the auction will end at lmao

just saw a pic on tblakes twitter of a convo w a nike assistant on the live chat option, said supposed to be 12 restocks… good luck to everyone
roll.gif
 How many people are gonna waste their mondays on twitter??
laugh.gif

Really...?
View media item 1077766

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Lance-Mountain-Sb-X-Jordan-1-Sz-13-14-Please-Read-Carefully-White-bred-/111406916473?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item19f05ea379
"Up for sale is a Nike SB x Jordan lance mountain white. 

This pair was a nike factory processing error and they were purchased from a skateshop as one sz 14 shoe(right foot) and one sz 13 shoe(left foot). Unfortunately the skate shop was not able to do anything to help me out and nike was not either. But I do have a pair of black ones in a sz 14 so I shaved one of the shoes sz 14(right foot) so I could wear it with my black (left foo) to complete a bred 1 lance mountain for a few wears. 

So the pics are of exactly what you are getting 

A left foot sz 13 DS. and a right foot sz 14 worn 3x peeled. It is what it is and the auction I am starting at 99.99 because this is still a 100% wearable shoes. If you have any questions please feel free to message me. Thanks for looking and good luck bidding."

I wonder what the auction will end at lmao

theeeeeeeee dumbest **** ive ever read & hes a grade a idiot for even doing that to one shoe that he already had mismatched sizes of... the entire situation is ******ed

Last edited:
@ColdCity  @ethandub0  The whole situation is wild man. haha

What I think happened is that he bought a pair of size 14's at a skate shop and purchased a pair of 13's at resell then tried the black/red cw...

Only to find out it doesnt look like the original. Still not sure why he's trying to sell two mismatched size shoes... 

roll.gif

just saw a pic on tblakes twitter of a convo w a nike assistant on the live chat option, said supposed to be 12 restocks… good luck to everyone
roll.gif
 How many people are gonna waste their mondays on twitter??
laugh.gif
3 DOWN!!!

i dont have anything better to do at work anyways.. lol

Back
Top Bottom