Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

You don't need a 3rd black pair fam..
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Found a deal on feebay guy told me $215 size 12 worn once if anybody wants dm me I have 2 sets already need a 3rd DS set just trying to help

The struggle is real lol. I'm such a sucker for sleeping on the white ones. The more you guys post pics the more I regret not adding them in my cart.

Found a deal on feebay guy told me $215 size 12 worn once if anybody wants dm me I have 2 sets already need a 3rd DS set just trying to help

uggggh i just need one blk 12 DS....this is starting to piss me off :lol:....especially everybody with 2 & 3 sets already

no ...no you dont...you are being greedy. im looking for the sz 12 blk to complete my 1st & only set that im wearing

Nah not being greedy I rarely double up on anything but if I find a shoe I like I want to be able to break out a fresh pair a few years down the road I wear my white pair daily and I've even hooped in them my black pair I wear here and there as well so with 3 sets I'll be good

For those that wear them as is, has the paint rubbed off on your jeans/khakis? I wonder if that's a problem during hot temperatures

I gotta pay off m6 credit card and im in for these. if I do 3 per , best believe im wearing them a few months straight. up until spring probably

Because at a certain point you have to put a price on leather and rubber. 

This argument makes no sense because you can really get a better shoe for less than $100 so start buying those

Sorry trying to catch up with this thread I've been on the east coast for three weeks

Back
Top Bottom