Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

When I added those pairs to my cart this morning, they disappeared as soon as I went to my cart (which was 5 seconds at most)...
mean.gif
how does this happen?  Don't you get an allocated time to check out?

Just saw my ndc email again during lunch, can't believe I was able to cop both. Regretted passing on rd, especially the blacks.
Just got back up for work, surfing the ipad on my throne, then boom. got the black in cart and saw the whites there, so thought why not? Had a 20% code and they had free 2day. :smokin

Wow some of us nters had luck. Copped a black sz 11. Too bad they aren't my sz though. Who want them? Lol

Just saw my ndc email again during lunch, can't believe I was able to cop both. Regretted passing on rd, especially the blacks.
Just got back up for work, surfing the ipad on my throne, then boom. got the black in cart and saw the whites there, so thought why not? Had a 20% code and they had free 2day. :smokin

Wait, so you were able to place 2 orders? Just now?

Man I need a 9 in the black pair. Sucks I missed out. Congrats on who copped

Last edited:
Welp three days and I don't have my shoes yet, nor a tracking number.

I think I may have gotten scammed on the Kixify link. It sucks because I love 1s for everyday wear and genuinely want these. I also struck out on the restock this morning. Now I have to wait for a refund of my shoes, and I missed out on OG Bred 11s to cop these.

If I don't get them, I don't think it wasn't in the cards for me to have and I can come to peace with that. I'll probably take the money and buy school supplies for my girls son.

Welp three days and I don't have my shoes yet, nor a tracking number.

I think I may have gotten scammed on the Kixify link. It sucks because I love 1s for everyday wear and genuinely want these. I also struck out on the restock this morning. Now I have to wait for a refund of my shoes, and I missed out on OG Bred 11s to cop these.

If I don't get them, I don't think it wasn't in the cards for me to have and I can come to peace with that. I'll probably take the money and buy school supplies for my girls son.
open up a dispute and get your money back asap

what's your size bro?

i'll keep an eye out for you

open up a dispute and get your money back asap
what's your size bro?
i'll keep an eye out for you

done and done earlier today bro.

im a 10-10.5. i thought my search was finally over but alas it has begun all over again. i was thinking about doing something cool like drawing a map of chicago on the red and blue portions, or drawing a "laser" pattern of major milestones in my life up to this point.

im guessing there was no captcha on the restock since it was silent?

Yea surprisingly. And they also didn't stay in cart long. On my 3rd set when I was checking out I got cart jacked on the black size 13 but just went back and added a size 12 easily and checked out.

Yea surprisingly. And they also didn't stay in cart long. On my 3rd set when I was checking out I got cart jacked on the black size 13 but just went back and added a size 12 easily and checked out.
strange stuff. noticed your name im from staten island as well

And for all the newbies to the sneaker game complaining about the early restock NDC use to restock everything like 3-5 am est. But that was also during the time they did midnight releases. Seems like forever now.

Man i would of definitely cooked but at 4am I was feeding the baby :lol: my PM's went off too congrats to those who cooked at that time not many are online but sure enough the early bird takes the worm :wink:

And for all the newbies to the sneaker game complaining about the early restock NDC use to restock everything like 3-5 am est. But that was also during the time they did midnight releases. Seems like forever now.

Breh you were talking about checking out on your 3rd set lmak

Back
Top Bottom