Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

mean.gif
East coast resellers cooked on this since the other half was sleeping. They need to make it up to us by giving us a 12am pst cigar 6 restock
laugh.gif

Yea surprisingly. And they also didn't stay in cart long. On my 3rd set when I was checking out I got cart jacked on the black size 13 but just went back and added a size 12 easily and checked out.

Ha thats what u get. For tryna come up on that elusive black sz13. Too bad it wasnt me who jacked ya!

No cart integrity at all this morning. Was able to add a size 10 (black) into my cart and it was gone as soon as I clicked the checkout button. What a tease. :smh:

Last edited:
I thought it's been a while since ndc last had saved carts. It used to be around 15 minutes, but at least for the past several months it's as sizes last.

I thought it's been a while since ndc last had saved carts. It used to be around 15 minutes, but at least for the past several months it's as sizes last.

Yea I'm not sure, but I know it was 15 minutes at one point. The first time that i've ever been cart jacked so quickly on NDC were for the black 5Lab3's. The two reason's why I only try to cop on NDC, and only NDC, is for cart integrity and free shipping. I guess it's only going to be for free shipping now. :smh:

Last edited:
from what I understand, launch products are the only products that for sure have cart integrity (to an extent of course). But I know there are glitches out there that allow people to cart jack.

ndc does save your cart, how long i dont know.  when i went back to add a 2rd pair, it went into my cart and when i went to checkout it was gone.

so clearly after about 10-15 mins there was an issue with going into carts and disappearing, which isnt the norm for ndc

I am so pissed about this . Cali people had zero chance. Nike should move there headquarters from the Pacific Northwest to Long Island . SMFH.

I was actually up on west coast time this morning but happened to go to the bathroom to shower. in that short time, those suckers were carted in any size I could wear :frown:

I am so pissed about this . Cali people had zero chance. Nike should move there headquarters from the Pacific Northwest to Long Island . SMFH.

Speak for your self. I got 4pair 2 before release and i got my boy 2 pair. Simple homework on this.

Back
Top Bottom