Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Comfort was mentioned here. This is my first Jordan 1. Is it different than other Jordan 1s? The sole is really flexible. Nice.

I've only tried on a few Jordan's but these are the most comfortable. I usually wear Free's.

def a bit more comfy than the trinity(blk/red,shadow,blk toe)

Last edited:
Hype aside on the royals, I just don't think black toes are on the same level. Quality on them is also one of the worst out of the most recent 1s that have retro'd.

Hype aside on the royals, I just don't think black toes are on the same level. Quality on them is also one of the worst out of the most recent 1s that have retro'd.

meh ive seen bad pairs & ive seen pairs that look better than blk/red,shadow & royals its hit or miss & depends on the sz you see them in

im just not a leather royal fan...wasnt in 01 & aint now

Last edited:
Speaking of comfort, I've been having issues wearing the LMs (my first and only 1s) for a long time if I'm walking around. The balls of my feet really start hurting me. Does anyone have a suggestions on what I could do?

Speaking of comfort, I've been having issues wearing the LMs (my first and only 1s) for a long time if I'm walking around. The balls of my feet really start hurting me. Does anyone have a suggestions on what I could do?
u try wearing them looser or dropping the laces a little?

Always unlace your kicks and relace with your foot in them IMO always works for me

Welp, couldn't find a trade partner. So I bought my size in Blacks for 275 shipped. Oh well. Least I got them. Can never have enough 1's.

u try wearing them looser or dropping the laces a little?
Always unlace your kicks and relace with your foot in them IMO always works for me
You guys think that would really help the bottom of my feet? Interesting. I figured it was because the sole just being rubber. I was thinking about maybe a replacement insole or something.

The SB 1s are so weirdly laced going IN to the laceholes instead of out (if you guys know what I mean) I haven't really wanted to play with the lacing hahaha

I also haven't put my custom orthotics in them yet (I have flat feet) because they are wide and visually protrude out under the swoosh, and they squeak when I have them in, but that's another story haha. I dont think that's related to the problem, but maybe it is.

Well one week later and i still dont have my shoes. Looks like the Kixify seller was a scammer and i still have a week to go before i get my refund

You guys think that would really help the bottom of my feet? Interesting. I figured it was because the sole just being rubber. I was thinking about maybe a replacement insole or something.

The SB 1s are so weirdly laced going IN to the laceholes instead of out (if you guys know what I mean) I haven't really wanted to play with the lacing hahaha

I also haven't put my custom orthotics in them yet (I have flat feet) because they are wide and visually protrude out under the swoosh, and they squeak when I have them in, but that's another story haha. I dont think that's related to the problem, but maybe it is.

I've got to say that the thinner sole with flexible rubber makes it more comfortable for me, but like I said above, I'm used to wearing Free's. I could not walk in a Jordan 2, it's like being in a cast.

Last edited:
I was just trying to get a specific range for people who have bought locally. I haven't really seen any in my area and I was trying to see if local meet ups were in the $250-280 range for people that have bought them on the resell market. The ebay prices are all over the place and seem to be quite inflated but then again pairs are starting to dry up.

Last edited:
I was just trying to get a specific range for people who have bought locally. I haven't really seen any in my area and I was trying to see if local meet ups were in the $250-280 range for people that have bought them on the resell market. The ebay prices are all over the place and seem to be quite inflated IMO.

So....size 8 , Texas ? :lol:

Just playing with you....

Of course ebay prices will be inflated since

a.There is still hype for these , and there was a recent restock

b.Its ebay , so 10% gets lost in fees .

I would follow those 4 steps if I was you.

1.Check locally (fb groups , craigslist)
2.Message all ebay sellers with the lowest buy it nows on your size and ask to lower the price and deal through paypal invoice(they avoid the ebay fees , so they might give a lower price)
3.Be patient and check almost every day for these.
4.Check this thread for restocks/sales in signatures

Im sure something will come up at a nice price , dont hurry would be my advice.

250 would be a nice price according to market data I believe.

Last edited:
So....size 8 , Texas ?
laugh.gif

Just playing with you....

Of course ebay prices will be inflated since

a.There is still hype for these , and there was a recent restock

b.Its ebay , so 10% gets lost in fees .

I would follow those 4 steps if I was you.

1.Check locally (fb groups , craigslist)
2.Message all ebay sellers with the lowest buy it nows on my size and ask to lower the price and deal through paypal invoice(they avoid the ebay fees , so they might give a lower price)
3.Be patient and check almost every day for these.
4.Check this thread for restocks/sales in signatures

Im sure something will come up at a nice try , dont hurry would be my advice.

250 would be a nice price according to market data I believe.
My man dropping the knowledge from Greece! Appreciate it fam!

Please state the size you want , State you live in , so I can do a full detail search for you , doing half the job aint my style .
Virginia, 8.5-9. I don't know how to shoe game works, feeling a little nervous to buy shoes because of all the fakes, some help would be appreciated fam :smile: If not, then I totally understand haha

I've got to say that the thinner sole with flexible rubber makes it more comfortable for me, but like I said above, I'm used to wearing Free's. I could not walk in a Jordan 2, it's like being in a cast.
I'm used to primarily wearing 3s, 5s, Pennys (all have Air), and Roshes haha, so maybe it's cause it's new to me! 

Virginia, 8.5-9. I don't know how to shoe game works, feeling a little nervous to buy shoes because of all the fakes, some help would be appreciated fam :smile: If not, then I totally understand haha
No fakes of these fam 
smokin.gif

These LM'S have air as well. According to nike description
Oh really? Huh, I wonder why my feet are hurting then =\

Maybe I should be wearing my orthotics with them. I just don't like the way they make the shoe look with them protruding out haha. Although probably not noticeable at all to anyone else....

bruh u should of asked like a week ago. i had the blacks in sz 9 ended up trading them. i live in va too

Back
Top Bottom