Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

u try wearing them looser or dropping the laces a little?

Always unlace your kicks and relace with your foot in them IMO always works for me
You guys think that would really help the bottom of my feet? Interesting. I figured it was because the sole just being rubber. I was thinking about maybe a replacement insole or something.

The SB 1s are so weirdly laced going IN to the laceholes instead of out (if you guys know what I mean) I haven't really wanted to play with the lacing hahaha

I also haven't put my custom orthotics in them yet (I have flat feet) because they are wide and visually protrude out under the swoosh, and they squeak when I have them in, but that's another story haha. I dont think that's related to the problem, but maybe it is.

I've got to say that the thinner sole with flexible rubber makes it more comfortable for me, but like I said above, I'm used to wearing Free's. I could not walk in a Jordan 2, it's like being in a cast.
I'm used to primarily wearing 3s, 5s, Pennys (all have Air), and Roshes haha, so maybe it's cause it's new to me! 

Virginia, 8.5-9. I don't know how to shoe game works, feeling a little nervous to buy shoes because of all the fakes, some help would be appreciated fam :smile: If not, then I totally understand haha
No fakes of these fam :smokin

These LM'S have air as well. According to nike description

These LM'S have air as well. According to nike description
Oh really? Huh, I wonder why my feet are hurting then =\

Maybe I should be wearing my orthotics with them. I just don't like the way they make the shoe look with them protruding out haha. Although probably not noticeable at all to anyone else....

you def need to totally unlace & relace them while on foot & it will help everything your complaining about im almost 100% sure

thats the first thing i do with 1's other models i can get away with unlacing the top & sliding in but on 1s i have to totally unlace & relace.. & the lms are laced so stupid out the box.. my blk pair was laced different betweent the 2 shoes & if i threw them straight on they wouldve felt off just from different lacing on the 2 shoes.

coldcity coldcity its a great day to see half a royal in your possession lol.

:lol: :pimp: royal ko's dont sound bad tho :smile:

Last edited:
Personally, I would say so far[emoji]128077[/emoji] but once come December and the 11's drop, it will probably be a different story :wink:

Honestly those 11s are not for me... All white will get ruined fast, the sole will yellow the patent leather will yellow and they hype around them will b nuts.. So the lm are easily my fav release this year

Honestly those 11s are not for me... All white will get ruined fast, the sole will yellow the patent leather will yellow and they hype around them will b nuts.. So the lm are easily my fav release this year
Oh I agree with you 100%. The LM's will remain the best release this year for me[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I was speaking in a general sense because people have been waiting years for the Columbia's to release again; similar to the royal release[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
meh when its all said n done these last 2 years of xi's will be an afterthought to me... just like space jams

How much cash would I add for a trade for my black toes for the white lances? No deals yet but I'm trying to figure out a fair deal to offer

How much cash would I add for a trade for my black toes for the white lances? No deals yet but I'm trying to figure out a fair deal to offer
wouldnt take much...the whites arent as much as they were in the beginning...i remember when the whites cost more than the blacks...

I get ya.... Don't get me wrong imma enter raffles to get the 11s but if I do win it will b merely trade bait I can careless about resell I just want wat I want lol n trade bait is always good to me

I'm contemplating trying to find a trade but I have a feeling I'm gonna regret moving my black toes. I got the black lances and the thought of matching em up with the whites down the road is tempting

I'm contemplating trying to find a trade but I have a feeling I'm gonna regret moving my black toes. I got the black lances and the thought of matching em up with the whites down the road is tempting
im in the same dilemma...i never really liked the white pair in the beginning but i dont have many all white shoes and it would be nice to complete the set(they have been gradually growing on me since RD)...i will eventually...probably around the holiday season...catch some good deals while eyes are on other things...

I just need to learn to chill out and be patient lol. Ill probably try to trade the legend 11s coming out for em. I know I can get those for retail. Are you rocking the blacks with original laces?

you def need to totally unlace & relace them while on foot & it will help everything your complaining about im almost 100% sure

thats the first thing i do with 1's other models i can get away with unlacing the top & sliding in but on 1s i have to totally unlace & relace.. & the lms are laced so stupid out the box.. my blk pair was laced different betweent the 2 shoes & if i threw them straight on they wouldve felt off just from different lacing on the 2 shoes.
Alright man, sweet! Thanks. And yeah they are laced weird. You wouldn't worry about lacing them how they were when they came out the box (the laces going INTO the lace holes instead of out like every other shoe) and just lace like them like any old shoe?

Brothers may I ask your help on advise on my Black LM.

I removed the dye on the Red part and I realize I made a grave mistake in doing it, 

please

should i do the same thing on the Blue part, or just stop and leave it as it is now?

would it still be ok wearing it as it is or should i just remove the dye on the blue part as well?

Thanks

I just need to learn to chill out and be patient lol. Ill probably try to trade the legend 11s coming out for em. I know I can get those for retail. Are you rocking the blacks with original laces?
mine havent been worn yet...still DS... 

waiting on the right time/place for these...will be getting a size 12 in white tho to match these...and be patient, i was thinking of doing the same with the columbias...youll end up getting the white ones free with some money on top of it...

Brothers may I ask your help on advise on my Black LM.

I removed the dye on the Red part and I realize I made a grave mistake in doing it, 

please

should i do the same thing on the Blue part, or just stop and leave it as it is now?

would it still be ok wearing it as it is or should i just remove the dye on the blue part as well?
do both pair, doesnt look bad...

im in the same dilemma...i never really liked the white pair in the beginning but i dont have many all white shoes and it would be nice to complete the set(they have been gradually growing on me since RD)...i will eventually...probably around the holiday season...catch some good deals while eyes are on other things...

mine havent been worn yet...still DS... View media item 1017342

waiting on the right time/place for these...will be getting a size 12 in white tho to match these...and be patient, i was thinking of doing the same with the columbias...youll end up getting the white ones free with some money on top of it...
mine havent been worn yet...still DS... View media item 1017342. I ain't gonna lie, the blacks are effing gorgeous though

Back
Top Bottom