Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

pretty pissed when i came home and saw the box.  beat to **** and half opened.

View media item 1104864
View media item 1104866

just got the black lance mountain in from ndc i ordered a sz 11 left side is 11.5 right is 11 smh.

Was gonna come in here and whine about my white pair that just came in, with some creases, but damnnn at the above posters. My black pair came in fine, which is the one I really wanted. Most def these look alot better in person than I anticipated, glad I was able to cop on the restock. #teambelowretail

Last edited:
in al honesty, the LMs run bigger than regular 1s. I'd prolly tell you to size swap.

disagree. i find that the lm's run smaller than regular 1's. both my blacks and whites are slightly shorter lengthwise than my 2013 1's (royals/shadows).

im normally a 11 in 1's, but i feel like i should have gotten 11.5 in these.

It's all preference but from my experience (2013 shadows, breds and black toes) these feel large length wise. That's actually one of the reasons I got rid of my black pair.

pretty pissed when i came home and saw the box.  beat to **** and half opened.

At least you got some scuffing started. Looks natural to me! Just kidding, but at least these shoes have that "protective" coat and are meant to look like that.

LMs definitely fit smaller than Royals and Shadows, about the same as black toes, but bigger than Breds. Breds came with a tighter toe box than all 1s in 2013.

I wear 11-11.5 in 1s.. and I copped 11. They fit perfect and I find them more comfy than all my 1s. I'd be pissed if my box showed up like that! Smh

I'm hoping to track down a size swap I think. I was able to get a pack in sz 11 but I'm usually a 10.5 in 1's. Thick socks or size swap...:that is the question.
that 11 might fit ok.  I'm a size 10.5 in 1s and my LM fit snug with thin dri fit socks.  It probably is from the extra padding around the collar and tongue pushing my foot forward a little.  it is the only Jordan 1 I own that fits like that.

has anybody seen some pairs with the paint removed on the bay? I kind of like the look with the paint removed but I'm not gonna ruin my own pair for it lol

I suppose that's true, but I'm also lazy and don't want to spend the time doing the removal myself
The effort is certainly worth saving the 250+ you'd spend on another pair haha, It's easy man! Waterproofer, Magic Eraser, or acetone. All of them do the trick. Took me 30 seconds with a magic eraser to get a great worn look on my medial side swooshes:

Lol I was hoping a "ruined" pair would be sub $200
Back when I was searching for my pair (back when the $330 that I paid was a good deal 
eyes.gif
) people still wanted over retail for stripped pairs.

There's a totally stripped black 9.5 currently at $76+$15 shipping with 2 days left on the bay now, though. I'll be interested to see how high that goes

Back
Top Bottom