Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

This means we can count on all pairs being sold online
That's the good thing, Preme bots are about to go up in sale again
laugh.gif

Looking forward to this collab I wonder what the theme is going to be

Not a fashion dude by any means, so I've never owned/been into anything "Supreme".  TBH, I actually had no clue it was a clothing line/store before joining this forum...

If it's anything like those Foams....yikes.  I'll hold off judgement until seeing pics, but if it's catered more to that type of thing...probably won't be for me.

I'm all for the wacky DB series just because I've always loved the concept of the charity/kids creating them, but other than that...don't see me pulling off some wacky prints/designs.

As far as the LMs...I KNEW I shouldn't have looked on ebay....found the only black pair size 13 on ebay for under $350, messaged the seller for a PP deal, and bit the bullet.  Don't know if I'll find 'em under $310 again for my size.

Ah well...looking forward to beating the living crap out of a shoe and actually enjoying what might come from it. 

I'm hoping to track down a size swap I think. I was able to get a pack in sz 11 but I'm usually a 10.5 in 1's. Thick socks or size swap...:that is the question.

in al honesty, the LMs run bigger than regular 1s. I'd prolly tell you to size swap.

disagree. i find that the lm's run smaller than regular 1's. both my blacks and whites are slightly shorter lengthwise than my 2013 1's (royals/shadows).

im normally a 11 in 1's, but i feel like i should have gotten 11.5 in these.

Last edited:
No way, LM's most definitely run bigger than any recent Jordan 1. And I have a wide feet. Wish I would have gone half size down when I couldn't get my size on my third set, instead of a half size up like I normally would on 1's anyway.

I'm glad the Jordan 1 x SB Collection hasn't come to an end and now we get the anticipated Supreme x Jordan Collab all in the same shoe. Gonna be a ****storm

Back
Top Bottom