Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I wore a set 1x. I just picked up a ton of yeezys so I doubt i'll touch my 2nd DS sz 11 set lulz. I wish someone was willing to do trade for db foams too! id do it in a heartbeat.. double up on them foams. I have yet to UNDS mine SMH....

Lol I kind of like these. @jaklap
I know right? When I was making them I was like "these aren't actually that bad..."

Throw it up on IG, let it spread like wildfire! I'll die if NiceKicks or someone picks it up 
roll.gif

Since i had bunch of pairs to play iwth. I deicded to peel a pair off. Kinda messed up on the white wing at first but rest went smooth. Need to color the stitches now. 

Since i had bunch of pairs to play iwth. I deicded to peel a pair off. Kinda messed up on the white wing at first but rest went smooth. Need to color the stitches now. 
Is it me or don't the colors match up to the real deal?

That blue looks purple-ish...

Is it me or don't the colors match up to the real deal?

That blue looks purple-ish...
They match pretty close to my royals Ill take some comparison but the breds are def less vibrant than the real ones.

They match pretty close to my royals Ill take some comparison but the breds are def less vibrant than the real ones.
Then it must be the light they are in.

DS Bred 1's? WEAR EM WEAR EM WEAR EM.

Hahaha lol.

Was just wondering what your gonna use to change the white to black?

So I have my white pair and I want to stencil a design on and remove the paint. Not sure what the best way to take off the paint is while being "exact". I've seen a lot of homemade designs, but most of them aren't very sharp and often look like crayon work. Do I want to grab a bottle of Angelus preparer/deglazer and use tape around my penciled/stenciled designs?

Back
Top Bottom