Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Was just wondering what your gonna use to change the white to black?
Using fine liner to color the stitch. And gonna use watered down acetone to get rid of the crack looking left over white residue. 

I used 80% acetone and 10% paint thinner and 10% water. 

Using the CUTEX didnt work at all. It wont come off as easy. You need 100% acetone and mix it with paint thinner than it comes off real nice and easy than wipe it right off so acetone doesnt get soaked in.

That flower Photoshop is
smokin.gif
Thanks!

if the AJ1 really does happen, there is no way and I mean ABSOLUTELY NO WAY IN HELL they get released in store lol.
I say they do but with way more organization. For the foams they said no line until night before at closing, what did ppl really expect to happen? This ain't Europe :lol:

if the AJ1 really does happen, there is no way and I mean ABSOLUTELY NO WAY IN HELL they get released in store lol.
The Supremes you mean? Yeah, you're right. Definitely not NDC either, only on Supreme's website. Might be time to polish up my programming skills a little 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

I say they do but with way more organization. For the foams they said no line until night before at closing, what did ppl really expect to happen? This ain't Europe
laugh.gif
there's no way they're gonna be able to...the foams were one thing, but the AJ1 model itself is crazy popular and the combine that with a reliable public transit system and the goons and that place is a wrap...I honestly think they planned the foam drop being hectic, cuz there were hella news outlets covering that. Regardless, the canceled drop just made it much easier to cop online.

there's no way they're gonna be able to...the foams were one thing, but the AJ1 model itself is crazy popular and the combine that with a reliable public transit system and the goons and that place is a wrap...I honestly think they planned the foam drop being hectic, cuz there were hella news outlets covering that. Regardless, the canceled drop just made it much easier to cop online.
trust me if they want to they could do an in-store release. I agree that they planned on the craziness which was the foam drop but lets say they do wristbands when the line ain't too crazy it'll smooth things out no problem. And Thats just a simple fix, there are a lot more elaborate things that they can do

trust me if they want to they could do an in-store release. I agree that they planned on the craziness which was the foam drop but lets say they do wristbands when the line ain't too crazy it'll smooth things out no problem. And Thats just a simple fix, there are a lot more elaborate things that they can do
lol we're also talking about supreme of all people. they'll let the madness ensue, I could care less really. It just makes it easier for me to cook 
laugh.gif

they need to step up their game from that security staff from the knitting factory/the dudes that accept drugs to let people cut. regardless soho will be a madhouse and supreme will have accomplished what they set out to do.

lol we're also talking about supreme of all people. they'll let the madness ensue, I could care less really. It just makes it easier for me to cook :lol:  

they need to step up their game from that security staff from the knitting factory/the dudes that accept drugs to let people cut. regardless soho will be a madhouse and supreme will have accomplished what they set out to do.
Madness is how they sell so much

lol we're also talking about supreme of all people. they'll let the madness ensue, I could care less really. It just makes it easier for me to cook 
laugh.gif

Madness is how they sell so much
They keep their #s low on purpose...like there were approx 4k of those foams distributed across the world and if I'm not mistaken, that was the largest produced nike collab they've ever made. regardless, their pr/advertising group is full of geniuses. 

Only in store release that would work is a random release. NYPD is not gonna allow reckless people line up there for mad long

Only in store release that would work is a random release. NYPD is not gonna allow reckless people line up there for mad long

THIS right here. SoHo businesses and residents don't want to deal with all the *******t that comes on regular thursdays, let alone when something hyped drops...that aerial view alone from the night before the drop when everyone knew the drop was canceled is a prime example lol.

So I might pick up another ds LM pack for $550. Any chances these might drop in price? *asking for waiting purposes*

Last edited:
So I might pick up another ds LM pack for $550. Any chances these might drop in price? *asking for waiting purposes*
No because think about how many pairs DS with no scuffs or customization will be left in the future... I say that's fair

Anyone know how to dye the stitching and what to use to do it.  Im not doing it now but just wanna know how to do it if I decide to a few years from now.

Back
Top Bottom