Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Are they loose? That seems odd that you could drag through already

i actually went half size down but i keep them laced loose. i was surprised to see them worn down so quickly too tho. i dont really get that much drag on any of my other sneakers. the heel looks like my 3 year old cigar city dunks and they've been worn probably 250+ times. not really a big deal tho - just cognitively trying to adjust my stride when i wear them now tho.

damn, i dont think i own any sneaker that ive worn at least 20x let alone 30. 

Last edited:

blk/red 1's leather
blk toe 1
shadow 1
blk/red 1 ko
blk/red xiii
concord xi
blk/red iv

are all in that 30+ territory for me

Last edited:
i actually went half size down but i keep them laced loose. i was surprised to see them worn down so quickly too tho. i dont really get that much drag on any of my other sneakers. the heel looks like my 3 year old cigar city dunks and they've been worn probably 250+ times. not really a big deal tho - just cognitively trying to adjust my stride when i wear them now tho.
Duck mode lol.
How is the size down? Ordered a Baron 1 a while ago in a 9 instead of 9.5 and I send them back the next day.
Just couldn't move my feet!!

Donate some to me if it's a 9.5. I'll help you out. Just means you have to many shoes lol. Funny how we can compete with women like that.

he's the weirdest kid. When he's playing, he's super goofy and all chuckles, but otherwise he is stone-face.
Young stoner.

damn corn on my left pinky toe gets irritated by the narrowness of these. gotta let that foot breathe sometimes. still love these.

3 people already have mentioned that the heel wears quickly on these. 

Can anyone else attest to that?

damn corn on my left pinky toe gets irritated by the narrowness of these. gotta let that foot breathe sometimes. still love these.
SUPER SAIYAN POST TO USERNAME RATIO! 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha same as you but I distressed mine. I think that 'helps' a hand with that 'beated to dead' look.
The leather has become super soft by now. Lovely!! Can remember the first painful week in them...
Still break people their necks when I pass them. Man I love miss match lol.
Ah I gotcha man I thought you were saying they were like falling apart hahaha...phew!!

damn man just seen a pic on IG of the blacks...........Im back interested. Wanted them from the jump, just was nervous about the 2 different colors and still nervous about that

some knucklehead is asking 570$ for this set on CL.. smh

Iono.. i guess they did half the work for someone who plans on strippin them down for wannabe breds/royals

View media item 1143413

some knucklehead is asking 570$ for this set on CL.. smh

Iono.. i guess they did half the work for someone who plans on strippin them down for wannabe breds/royals

That's a Shame it really is
Well dang. :rofl:

They weren't meant to be wannabes. They were supposed to be the best of both worlds. And I thought it was a good price compared to those other "knuckleheads" asking for 350-400 each for their pairs around my area. :lol:

What do you feel is a good price? I'm just trying to recover from my recent purchase. :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom