Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I thought the concept behind a quickstrike was a random date:D, not an announcement? Just thinking out loud

Quick strikes still have dates. They are just announced during a shorter span of time prior to release. I believe its like 3 to 5 days. Stores also are not able to communicate them prior to the time frame so I'm told.

Anyone throwing regular Jordan I flat laces on their LMs? Every time I see round laces or anything of that sort, I think of Ronnie Fieg Asics. And I hate Ronnie Fieg anything. Just curious.

Got my black pair. Still on the hunt for a white to complete the collection. I hope my patience pays off and the prices drop or hold steady for now. 
^^^
from NDC

pimp.gif
Man that's straight S3X
Anyone throwing regular Jordan I flat laces on their LMs? Every time I see round laces or anything of that sort, I think of Ronnie Fieg Asics. And I hate Ronnie Fieg anything. Just curious.
You must not like regular SB Dunks than?

Fat/round laces are a thing man.
glasses.gif

Yup. Wish I doubled.
Damn what are ya'll doing with yours? I wear mine daily but I'm just walking to work and sitting there haha. Are you guys skating or something?

Please tell me you're doing something more that's killing them or I'm gonna be scared mine are gonna go soon D:

Damn what are ya'll doing with yours? I wear mine daily but I'm just walking to work and sitting there haha. Are you guys skating or something?

Please tell me you're doing something more that's killing them or I'm gonna be scared mine are gonna go soon D:
Hahaha same as you but I distressed mine. I think that 'helps' a hand with that 'beated to dead' look.
The leather has become super soft by now. Lovely!! Can remember the first painful week in them...
Still break people their necks when I pass them. Man I love miss match lol.
View media item 1141956

Last edited:
i think i gotta relearn how to walk because i've got heel drag all the way thru to the white on my black/red sneaker. prob been worn a solid 30x so far.

Back
Top Bottom