Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

whatttt?????

soo salty i missed those!!!!  
frown.gif

edit: nvm I thought those were LMs.. lol

Last edited:
i didn't totally strip mine down but i did rub a little off here and there for highlights. i love the shoe and wanted it to look like the stock NDC photo that was released. I'm very happy with the outcome. i wear them all the time.

@Mantis Toboggan  What method did you use to strip?
i saw this product someone else used for the same thing. its actually waterproofing protector. if you spray it on them nothing happens, but if you spray it and then rub it for a few mins the black starts to come off gradually. its a good method bc its not too fast, you can kind of pace yourself till u get it how you like. i think i got it at foot action or footlocker. one of the chain shoe stores.

i saw this product someone else used for the same thing. its actually waterproofing protector. if you spray it on them nothing happens, but if you spray it and then rub it for a few mins the black starts to come off gradually. its a good method bc its not too fast, you can kind of pace yourself till u get it how you like. i think i got it at foot action or footlocker. one of the chain shoe stores.

Looks fantastic man! You just used a terry cloth towel? And did you just wipe in one direction?
yep. just a wash cloth (i was out of microfibre towels). i started in one direction but like on the toe box i did circles. u can't hurt them bc the process is so slow. takes a little elbow grease.

Need to find another pair of the whites in a size 8 so I have a double for both. Prices have definitely gone up it seems

Didn't expect the toebox to be so small =/ was happy i hunted a DS pair for pretty cheap now im back on the hunt for the blacks

I got mud on my midsole changing g mas flat tire.... Anyone know how I can get the mud off the stitching?

^^may need to do it several times, but should do a good job on it. You can always add a little bleach to the water too, will probably give you better results

If any old member , or contributor of this thread , or dude I ve conversed with , or generally a contributor to Niketalk for sometime now , wants one , I got a Euro link for a size 9 Black Lm for 165 euros plus shipping.(Dont know how much shipping would be , not absurd is my guess)

Hit me up.

This is not a listing , or anything for sale here ,just trying to help someone get their pair , especially if its their first.

Mods , if this is illegal delete please.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom