Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

tumblr_mosqrcVaif1qkgh4go2_500.gif

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, are there any pictures of both pairs fully stripped?  

I was just wondering how well the bred and royals matched up after each were fully stripped

TIA 
glasses.gif

Just out of curiosity, are there any pictures of both pairs fully stripped?  

I was just wondering how well the bred and royals matched up after each were fully stripped

TIA 
glasses.gif
Here is a pic of the white LM's fully stripped 

Here is one of the black 

These are not my photos, found them under the LanceMountain tag on Instagram. Theres alot more there aswell.

These are one release where prices won't go down. Only up for the time being.

Had 2 pairs of the Blacks. And a pair of Whites. Kept one pair of Black, sold the White pair and traded the other black for WTKD plus cash. Now I kinda wish I kept 'em all. Oh well. Hope to find a good deal. Goodluck to us all.

Rocked the white pair yesterday, guy walked up and said he thought he was the only person in Memphis with them. I honestly thought i was lol. Made small talk about kicks and he told me he would have 10+ legend blue 11s and that i shouldn't worry about striking out :smokin

Rocked the white pair yesterday, guy walked up and said he thought he was the only person in Memphis with them. I honestly thought i was lol. Made small talk about kicks and he told me he would have 10+ legend blue 11s and that i shouldn't worry about striking out
smokin.gif
dope 
nthat.gif

There's $160 cash on top of the Kd also and the black that I traded was one size bigger anyways. Plus WTKD is around the $400 mark right now so I guess it's alright. =)
Hey whatever is better for you man. Not all of us are the same. To me worth value is something secondary. All about if I like them. If I had WTKD I would trade for a black pair ASAP

Back
Top Bottom