Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

You needed to press Enter on the keyboard....but it took me a good 10 seconds to figure that out. I guess the way they nerfed me, I must have bot-like hand speed.

Reactions: lyl
seeing pairs on the bay for 260 shipped

so im guessing this is a major tank resale wise 

looks like ill just pick a pair off the resell market

You barely lost lol.
Adding salt to my wounds lol...I paid 199 for the KOs last week so I could focus on something else. It really was a matter of clicking which link first, I got the dam florals faster than a chicken pissing
roll.gif
:lol: dude, the florals were a pretty good pickup. & you got the ko's. I'd say you're havin a pretty good Saturday morning regardless :lol:

im just trying to figure out how I didnt even get a captcha thing.. that is what upsets me lol..i went straight to add to cart and it didnt help me one bit

I'm surprised they didn't take my pair in my cart since it wasn't letting me checkout w/ paypal at first. But NDC stopped actin up & let me give them my money 
pimp.gif

im just trying to figure out how I didnt even get a captcha thing.. that is what upsets me lol..i went straight to add to cart and it didnt help me one bit
that captcha was ******** i clicked the the spoons like it said to then it just froze on me and closed the captcha???

Copped plus i scooped florals and ko's thank you internet for being my friend. F these damn raffles filled out 16 tickets.Got my daughter and all her friends to fill them out. Not one call. Off to the gym now. Feel like superman today.View media item 859524

To those that didn't get capcha.  IIRC, you can "bypass" it by refreshing the page...or something like that.  So the system isn't perfect lol.

Back
Top Bottom