Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

got my "dung beetle" 1s
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Time to go back to sleep now. I won't celebrate until I get the shipping email though. Nike be playin games sometimes.

this pic bs doesnt even do anything

literally looked at mylocker and the only purchases i have made with nike in the past couple of years

are yeezys and gammas 
mean.gif
 (gammas on the restock too)

every damn weekend  i stay up for this BS and practically throw my money at nike and they wont take it

i stay losing in dis dam sneaker game

A
Atlas doesn't have many people but only 30 odd pairs. Circle A no pricing on it but it's sounding like above retail .
That actually sounds tempting. But Atlas is not going to release them until another 5.5 hours and I don't feel like standing in line for that long. On the plus side, it'd be funny to see the face of my girl wondering where I went when she wakes up. 
laugh.gif

Yea, regardless of the complaining, that captcha service slowed a lot of ppl w/ super bots down a few steps.
Not gone hold you up people still using auto add bots but get caught off guard by that captcha. None the less if you can't click them pictures fast bots by like this:
76z.gif

To those that didn't get capcha.  IIRC, you can "bypass" it by refreshing the page...or something like that.  So the system isn't perfect lol.
if that's true they better get on that the next few releases before something comes out that I actually want. Pretty sure it's not hard to add a refresh into that old bot ****

this pic bs doesnt even do anything

literally looked at mylocker and the only purchases i have made with nike in the past couple of years

are yeezys and gammas 
mean.gif
 (gammas on the restock too)

every damn weekend  i stay up for this BS and practically throw my money at nike and they wont take it

i stay losing in dis dam sneaker game
You got a pair of Yeezys on NDC. Be grateful and take that L

No chance @ NikeStore Europe but got the only 12 @ my local spot. Not sure if I love them but objectively really good shoes. Good Quality, spectacular without beeing too loud. Really like the sole with the carbon look and patent leather tap at the back...

We'll congrats to all that copped. At the end you win some u lose some I'm 2 for 3 this morning and you know what imam roll over and ask my girl to make me a sammich lol

No chance @ NikeStore Europe but got the only 12 @ my local spot. Not sure if I love them but objectively really good shoes. Good Quality, spectacular without beeing too loud. Really like the sole with the carbon look and patent leather tap at the back...
CONGRATS!

but.........

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats to those who copped...

im still trying to figure out how i overlooked the capcha (was constantly refreshing) added 11 to the cart and got the OOS message... very weird...

back to bed i go

Back
Top Bottom