Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

well you were asking for a good price. you just have to keep your eyes open. I got my 2nd LM pack for $380 a month ago. nothings impossible.
that's just u bro.  got lucky

I say white goes around 300-350.  300 if u lucky

that's just u bro.  got lucky

I say white goes around 300-350.  300 if u lucky
Id say its a matter of research and where to look. before that $380 LM pack steal, I bought at VNDS black LM for $250 shipped. again,nothings impossible. dont just look in one place. there are FB groups,eBay, craigslist,etc... 

DS pairs were going from 400-450 at the sneaker con here last week. i know you can always haggle.
His price breakdown aint that far off. its actually kind of spot on.

DS pairs were going from 400-450 at the sneaker con here last week. i know you can always haggle.

His price breakdown aint that far off. its actually kind of spot on.

Only guy at SneakerCon LA selling the White and Black Lances had them at $500. a piece.
I believe he sold his Whites for $350, which other Vendors and Buyers were saying was a Steal.
I have my pair intact, and am Always looking for a 2nd pair, of the Pair, and the prices I put, are going rates.
I Totally agree that there are better prices that have been purchased, but I think my Prices above are the Market Prices.
Agree or Disagree, those are the Going rates.

i put a size 12 set on ebay the other day for $850 and it sold to some dude in singapore in about 12 hours. wanted to keep em on ice for a few years but had the chance to '01 breds & royals for $10 less than i cleared 8)

i put a size 12 set on ebay the other day for $850 and it sold to some dude in singapore in about 12 hours. wanted to keep em on ice for a few years but had the chance to '01 breds & royals for $10 less than i cleared 8)
$850? Nice :pimp: And I was about to post my size 9.5 set for $750.

I might have to put up my DS set on the bay so I can fetch that much to put that aside for my daughters 17th b-day[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
i put a size 12 set on ebay the other day for $850 and it sold to some dude in singapore in about 12 hours. wanted to keep em on ice for a few years but had the chance to '01 breds & royals for $10 less than i cleared
glasses.gif
Good acquisition of cash, still patiently waiting for the Black LM's in a size 12 to complete my set

I mentioned a few pages back how I thought the soles on these wear down fast and it turned into a discussion on walking properly, haha, but after switching out my insoles on these the other day I noticed the soles were very thin and flimsy, you can almost bend them in half, tried to show this in the pics below. Anyone else notice this on the LM's? Is this common on Jordan 1's (feel like I maybe saw a post about it before?), or did I just get a bunk pair?

http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...8-440A-93C5-C884F8B02382_zps3vr0es4f.jpg.html
http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...5-4D3E-A3E7-BBF045E345E7_zpst45l73cs.jpg.html

I mentioned a few pages back how I thought the soles on these wear down fast and it turned into a discussion on walking properly, haha, but after switching out my insoles on these the other day I noticed the soles were very thin and flimsy, you can almost bend them in half, tried to show this in the pics below. Anyone else notice this on the LM's? Is this common on Jordan 1's (feel like I maybe saw a post about it before?), or did I just get a bunk pair?

http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...8-440A-93C5-C884F8B02382_zps3vr0es4f.jpg.html
http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...5-4D3E-A3E7-BBF045E345E7_zpst45l73cs.jpg.html
I think all of the soles for AJ1s are the same.there shouldnt be any reason for it to be different. 

Well they could definitely be made in different factories, maybe some different ingredients go into the rubber mixture for the soles. I thought there could be a chance they made the soles softer or more bendable for board feel on these ones since they are a skateboarding edition...

Wore my Black LMs to the baseball game I was working today and finally am noticing some heel wear on the left sole
tired.gif

Yeah I compared some other 1's when I got home from work, they do generally have pretty soft soles that you can really push in like a chuck Taylor sole, like you can feel rocks on your feet under them when you walk haha. But the LM's are definitely a bit more flexible than any of the others I have.

Back
Top Bottom