Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Trade wise, I'd trade my white LM's (not DS) for Chi's but I don't think anyone would do that. Now worn for worn, I'd hope someone would do it lol

Size 12, btw
wink.gif

^Yup. that' the one. I added NZ to the list of places we'd like to visit and heard really good things from a bunch of friends that went there. How's the sneaker scene in your area or close by. I always add that to the list of things to do wherever I go, lol.

Cool @jericobot. The sneaker scene is nearly non-existent. Most people are sheep and like the same stuff - Jordan 3's and up, with a huge fanboy following for the 4's, 5's and 11's. 

And unless you're a radio host, rapper, graffiti artist or DJ, you won't have the hook ups for the good stuff. Footlockers are the only decent stores. We didn't get the Chicago's and we won't be getting the Shattered Backboard's either. However I heard from another NT member that Royals and Breds sat on shelves for weeks back in 2013.

New Zealand is full of hipsters that clone anything from the UK and Australia. 

If you need any info about visiting NZ don't hesitate to PM me.

Has anyone noticed the soles on their pairs wearing down quicker than on other shoes? Maybe I've been wearing them more often than I thought, but looked at the bottom of mine tonight and the sole wear is pretty heavy :/ Going to have major heal drag before I have any more significant paint loss...

Same here. Mad I didn't catch it sooner. At least it help me fix the way I walk

How did you fix the way you walking? I think I've been walking the same way for over 30 years, I don't wanna start goose stepping just to save my kicks haha.

Haha just stopped dragging less and straightened my steps more. The drag was biased towards the outer of the heel.

Last edited:
It's been so hot I haven't been wearing these as much. It was cool enough for pants the other day though and I jumped at the opportunity to rock:

View media item 1601140

Still in love with these every time I wear them, still get the "are those two different shoes?" every time I wear them too :lol:
U from Seattle? Because it's been too hot. Uncomfortable. ****. But I get a crazy amount of comments on my Lance Mountains, there so damn durable...I wish I baught eight pairs and ****** all these other sneakers I've gotten since.

Yeah, the sole and midsole on these is "flimsier" than other 1s.
Noticed it the day they came in. Black still DS but I rock the hell out of the white pair. No heel drag, no paint wear, just minor creasing. Really wish i had a second set

U from Seattle? Because it's been too hot. Uncomfortable. ****. But I get a crazy amount of comments on my Lance Mountains, there so damn durable...I wish I baught eight pairs and ****** all these other sneakers I've gotten since.
Nah, MD. Humidity is a killer out here haha. 

I know what you mean, I wish I had a few more pairs on deck too

Thought prices might drop/more pairs would go on the market with the hype of the chis/SBBs, but doesn't seem to be the case. I find it hilarious that people are willing to spend more on Chis/SBB's than LM's. The Lance Mountain is the best AJ1 since the banneds. Add me to the list of people that wishes they had a closet full to wear for life haha.

Thought prices might drop/more pairs would go on the market with the hype of the chis/SBBs, but doesn't seem to be the case. I find it hilarious that people are willing to spend more on Chis/SBB's than LM's. The Lance Mountain is the best AJ1 since the banneds. Add me to the list of people that wishes they had a closet full to wear for life haha.
Thats real. Wore the blacks to church yesterday and remembered how nice the leather is. Def a super dope and slightly undervalued shoe. Especially considering they are more limited than both the OG's you mentioned. 

While I'd love to have a pair of SBB's, I'm glad I put my money towards my pair of Black LM's instead. This is my go-to shoe and easily the favourite in my small n00bie collection. I loved skateboarding as a kid and the Bones Brigade were my favourites, so the story behind them, the removable paint, the "paint shoes not walls" details on the insole and wrapping paper, the high quality leather, snug fit, and the opposite colours all mean a lot to me personally.

Last edited:
10000% agreed

I played football in the white LM's with grass stains n all. I cleaned them up and they look brand new, but the leather is starting to look wrinkled (best way I can explain it) which gives it character! Can't wait to grab the Black LMs to the collection.

I can retire sneaker collecting if I have a closet full of white LMs...these are my number one shoe in my collection. Anybody who doesnt own these or who doesnt like these because of the mismatched pair are missing out.

Back
Top Bottom