Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

What do you guys think is a fair price for 7.5/10 white LMs in a 9.5? 

Sorry, this is the only pic I have so far.
eh...$150-200?  they took out all the fun of LM 
ohwell.gif
   I would look elsewhere personally

Anything below $200 is a steal granted the heel drag isn't horrible. I've seen pairs completely stripped go for, well, listed for $250 +

Personally not a fan of the way those were stripped. I would top out at $125/$150. But if you like them, don't let us dissuade you. 

White looks so good, different from black as it strips away.

I still wouldn't pay too much for those though. Around retail at most in excellent condition.

Thanks for the help guys - repped. The heel of them has some star loss, but no major drag (still equally levelled). I'll probably cop them for the pricing mentioned.

I know this probably has been asked  a bunch.  Don't really feel like scrolling back a bunch of pages.  What is the best and safest way to strip down the paint?

I know this probably has been asked  a bunch.  Don't really feel like scrolling back a bunch of pages.  What is the best and safest way to strip down the paint?
there are multiple ways,  I think Mr Clean magic eraser has worked the best for the majority in here.  

Amazon product ASIN B0071SCSO0
edit:  lol just look at the @Jaklap  pics.   
nthat.gif

Last edited:
officially trying to buy my 10.5 . i bought my first set too small so once those are sold i can have cash for new pairs. i see two 10.5 for 900 and that seems so tempting. 450 each too much?

officially trying to buy my 10.5 . i bought my first set too small so once those are sold i can have cash for new pairs. i see two 10.5 for 900 and that seems so tempting. 450 each too much?
Probably too much right now because people tied up their funds on the yzy 350's.

I posted my second DS set in size 9.5 at $350 each and no one bit :frown:

I'm sure you'll find a buyer quickly on the bay if you list them :wink:

Back
Top Bottom