Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

No fakes of LM's. Think it's too hard to replicate the leather/paint overspray, so the fakers just skipped this release. That's a damn good price.

No fakes of LM's. Think it's too hard to replicate the leather/paint overspray, so the fakers just skipped this release. That's a damn good price.
We thought the same thing about the banneds. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Give em 5 years and you'll see people popping up with "FSRs" on Ebay

​
We thought the same thing about the banneds. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Give em 5 years and you'll see people popping up with "FSRs" on Ebay
Doesnt matter cause in 5 years fakes will surpass JB in quality by ten fold
roll.gif

Doesnt matter cause in 5 years fakes will surpass JB in quality by ten fold :rofl:
replicas will be easier to pick out by there superior quality. Goes to show a mediocre replica operation can surpass the quality of a billion dollar corporation. Just goes to show how much Nike and jb are getting over on us

^^When you say "superior quality," do you mean higher grade leather, rubber, materials, etc. at higher cost to turn a small profit, or "superior quality" as in no flaws?

Last edited:
Still need the Black ones! But yea the white pair is my favorite as well. Can't wait till the winter with snow and ice. I'll wear them out in that craopy weather

anyone know where i can track down a DS pair size 11.5? seems flightclub is my only bet at this point. They had them for $450 for awhile and then bumped them up to $500.

anyone know where i can track down a DS pair size 11.5? seems flightclub is my only bet at this point. They had them for $450 for awhile and then bumped them up to $500.
Try feebay. I'm sure you could talk down the sellers price.

Last edited:

I've mentioned this before.
Buy them at any price you can.
These are ALL going up in price as the months/year(s) go by.
DS White, DS Black, Scratched White, Scratched Black; are ALL going up in price.

prices may go up but will ppl buy?  Flight club had their stock for a long while and they are n't moving. 

I second messaging sellers on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom